Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

Yes it is all just a witch hunt...

View attachment 24448

... THAT FINDS A FUCKLOAD OF WITCHES!!!!

(but then John Durham is not done yet after over 4 years and longer than the Mueller probe, so i am sure he will get a boat loaf indictments of key Obama and HIllary admin because that is NOT a witch hunt.)

I see you enjoy the witch hunt yourself. Argument from randU fallacy. Redefinition fallacy (indictment<->crime).

Paradox. Which is it, dude?

I would pay more for goods made by Americans getting paid a livable wage. I don't like tariffs because they historically are just tools to force the company to raise prices which they don't absorb but we the consumer absorbs. It doesn't necessarily lead to the improvements we want (ie the companies don't always move the jobs back here) and it becomes just a punishment for the consumer.

Hopefully you see the difference in my views here.

I would pay more for goods made by Americans getting paid a livable wage. I don't like tariffs because they historically are just tools to force the company to raise prices which they don't absorb but we the consumer absorbs. It doesn't necessarily lead to the improvements we want (ie the companies don't always move the jobs back here) and it becomes just a punishment for the consumer.

Hopefully you see the difference in my views here.

You are still locked in the same paradox. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox. It's irrational.

There was a TV program that was being tried out a few years ago. They went into a person's home and tossed out everything made abroad. Then they replaced them with American-made products. In every case, they found what seemed to be better products and comparable prices. The program did not take hold and was not produced.

Last edited:
No, I have always been one that wanted our jobs kept here.

Tariffs are often more damaging to the consumer than the business. But since I'm more than happy to pay more for goods and services if it keeps more jobs here then I'm all for it. Or maybe just limit the profit companies can take on their products which will keep a lid on the offshoring of jobs.

I just think tariffs are a less intrusive way of doing this.

trickle down does actually work a little if you're keeping the money in the economy and not sending it out via trade imbalance.

Do you not know what the word 'evidence' means?

Evidence is not the standard of proof. Evidence is stuff that is SUGGESTIVE or LIKELY and to be considered if it goes to a Court and becomes a 'finding' that you can then call fact.

You have to be a simpleton to think that 'evidence' is not provided when a Judge looks at information and gives his findings on that.

But then none of you seem that smart.

do judges ever do the wrong thing?

Exactly cause you demand them and dont have a fucking idea of what to cut. No thoughts, no plans, no ideas.

Eliminate all unconstitutional government programs and agencies, including social security, medicare/medicaid, the federal reserve, the EPA, the CPSC, the BATF, the NEA, ...
shall I go on?

Eliminate all unconstitutional government programs and agencies, including social security, medicare/medicaid, the federal reserve, the EPA, the CPSC, the BATF, the NEA, ...
shall I go on?

Poor baby forgot the dreaded FBI and IRS! Then lets close government down completely.

I just think tariffs are a less intrusive way of doing this.

trickle down does actually work a little if you're keeping the money in the economy and not sending it out via trade imbalance.

Trickle down absolutely does not work. It is a damn joke. Respectable economists laughed at Laffer when he scribbled it on the back of a bar napkin. They were trying to justify moving money to the wealthy and corporations via tax breaks and cutting regulations. It just does not work that way. Raises did not come. Workers were not hired. The rich just got richer and richer. The idea that a wealthy person would pass the money down is absurd.
Do you know what creates hiring? A company cannot keep up with demand. If they are making mega millions, they just continue as is. They never have enough. They will extend workers' hours and make you work harder and harder.

Trickle down absolutely does not work. It is a damn joke. Respectable economists laughed at Laffer when he scribbled it on the back of a bar napkin. They were trying to justify moving money to the wealthy and corporations via tax breaks and cutting regulations. It just does not work that way. Raises did not come. Workers were not hired. The rich just got richer and richer. The idea that a wealthy person would pass the money down is absurd.
Do you know what creates hiring? A company cannot keep up with demand. If they are making mega millions, they just continue as is. They never have enough. They will extend workers' hours and make you work harder and harder.

it works better when the cash is kept in the economy and not sucked out via trade imbalance.

Im not against social programs, btw.

...(indictment<->crime).

Do you think it looks any better for Trump or his Administration and/or Republicans more generally, if we make the same chart based solely on convictions and guilty verdicts?

The GOP for decades now has been a magnate for criminals who believed 'better to do crime in gov't than outside of it'.

Thanks to Trump, the GOP then became a magnate for conspiracy theorists, and Qanon nuts, who suddenly looked at the GOP as the big time platform for their grifting garbage.

And lastly thanks to Trump, people like George Santos who prior, as small time liars and conmen, faking their education, charity activity, etc to grift, have said 'hold my beer, if Trump can take his grift and lies all the way to the WH there is no reason we should not all run for Congress'.

Every degradation of gov't is lead by the GOP, top brass leading by example and the small time grifters seeing it and thinking 'I can aspire to bigger things', ala Marjorie Greene.

Back