Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

it works better when the cash is kept in the economy and not sucked out via trade imbalance.

Im not against social programs, btw.

It is not kept in the economy. The wealthy are into international banking and foreign investments. They buy from all over the globe. The wealthy portion of spending is a sliver of what the American citizens would have spent if the money was in tax breaks to the people. That would have directly grown the American economy.

Trickle down absolutely does not work. It is a damn joke. Respectable economists laughed at Laffer when he scribbled it on the back of a bar napkin. They were trying to justify moving money to the wealthy and corporations via tax breaks and cutting regulations. It just does not work that way. Raises did not come. Workers were not hired. The rich just got richer and richer. The idea that a wealthy person would pass the money down is absurd.
Do you know what creates hiring? A company cannot keep up with demand. If they are making mega millions, they just continue as is. They never have enough. They will extend workers' hours and make you work harder and harder.

Awwww. You're crying again because you have no marketable skills.

Do you think it looks any better for Trump or his Administration and/or Republicans more generally, if we make the same chart based solely on convictions and guilty verdicts?

The GOP for decades now has been a magnate for criminals who believed 'better to do crime in gov't than outside of it'.

Thanks to Trump, the GOP then became a magnate for conspiracy theorists, and Qanon nuts, who suddenly looked at the GOP as the big time platform for their grifting garbage.

And lastly thanks to Trump, people like George Santos who prior, as small time liars and conmen, faking their education, charity activity, etc to grift, have said 'hold my beer, if Trump can take his grift and lies all the way to the WH there is no reason we should not all run for Congress'.

Every degradation of gov't is lead by the GOP, top brass leading by example and the small time grifters seeing it and thinking 'I can aspire to bigger things', ala Marjorie Greene.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing Democrats.
The Democrat party IS a conspiracy.

It is not kept in the economy. The wealthy are into international banking and foreign investments. They buy from all over the globe. The wealthy portion of spending is a sliver of what the American citizens would have spent if the money was in tax breaks to the people. That would have directly grown the American economy.

Paradox. Irrational. Which is it, dude?

it is moreso if it's paid out in wages to american workers, who, in turn, spend it domestically.

this matters.

tariffs keep jobs here.

jobs here keeps money here.

money here keeps people here alive.

:truestory:

Last edited:
Awwww. You're crying again because you have no marketable skills.

You know nothing bout me, so you make shit up. I did take 2 years of economics in college as an elective though. I also read lots of economic tomes after that.I have some knowledge nd interest in economics. You know absolutely nothing, and it shows. That is why you make spurious posts like that.

Back