Trump polling terrible with young

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
The more deranged and tantrum-filled Trump becomes the more he appeals less to young people.

Looks like Trump's appeal is leaning towards the "get off my lawn!" types :)

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/31/gender-poll-2024-biden-trump-00138882

"The gender gap is growing between supporters of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll of registered voters.

And that’s good news for the Democratic incumbent: Biden holds a slight lead over Trump in Wednesday’s 2024 presidential election poll, 50 percent to 44 percent. The same matchup was “too close to call” just a month ago."

Many Trump voters might die before November and that's bad news for Trump.

The more deranged and tantrum-filled Trump becomes the more he appeals less to young people.

"The gender gap is growing between supporters of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll of registered voters.

And that’s good news for the Democratic incumbent: Biden holds a slight lead over Trump in Wednesday’s 2024 presidential election poll, 50 percent to 44 percent. The same matchup was “too close to call” just a month ago."

Hard to believe young people would respect that fat piece of shit.

Trump is not expanding his base. That is not how you win an election. He lost by 9 million last time. This one will be a record-breaker. Young people care about women's rights over their own bodies and the environment. Repubs do not.

The (R)s know this too, which is why their propaganda network, Fox, is drumming up the hate for Taylor Swift. She's active in urging her young fans to register to vote and to get involved. The fascists know which party the young folks will scorn.

The (R)s know this too, which is why their propaganda network, Fox, is drumming up the hate for Taylor Swift. She's active in urging her young fans to register to vote and to get involved. The fascists know which party the young folks will scorn.

OMG. The Maga hysteria over Taylor Swift is hilarious! I say, keep living rent-free in the Maga mind, Taylor! You go, girl!

Trump seems to be attracting the Hillbilly and redneck class!

Clegg-FairUseTrumpStyle.jpg

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

Trump is not expanding his base. That is not how you win an election. He lost by 9 million last time. This one will be a record-breaker. Young people care about women's rights over their own bodies and the environment. Repubs do not.

He's harnessed the nihilist, racist constituency.

Oh, I know. And Hawkeyes orator and idol Vivek Ramaswammy is tweeting conspiracy theories about her. Love to see the hateful cult work themselves into a lather. I'm sorry she and Kelce are going to have to hire armed security now. Some crazed trumptard is likely to be gunning for them now.

Back