Trump polling terrible with young

Reade is one of eight women who previously accused Biden of sexual harassment and inappropriate touching in early 2019. Former Nevada State senator Lucy Flores sparked that raft of accusations, but the concerns were largely dismissed.

I can find nothing on any accusers other than Reade? What do you have on that. You wouldn't be making shit up, would you?

Reade is one of eight women who previously accused Biden of sexual harassment and inappropriate touching in early 2019. Former Nevada State senator Lucy Flores sparked that raft of accusations, but the concerns were largely dismissed.

Do you have a link to Joe's other accusers? Guess not.

Now, now. If you're talking about the Treasure Valley area in Idaho you're right. It's desert. But Idaho is blessed with some of the best skiing and forest lands in the nation. The Boise National Forest and the Sawtooth Recreation Area are in Idaho.

Maybe it is just me, but to me scenery is beautiful, and people are charming. There are so many Neo-Nazis in Idaho, it is hard of me to think of it as charming. There are also wonderful, charming people... But the Neo-Nazis weigh on the charm of the place.

Maybe it is just me, but to me scenery is beautiful, and people are charming. There are so many Neo-Nazis in Idaho, it is hard of me to think of it as charming. There are also wonderful, charming people... But the Neo-Nazis weigh on the charm of the place.

They're mostly in northern Idaho. But you're right about Idaho being a pretty red state. They went like 85% for fat donny in 2020.

Because Reade hs had lots of differing stories. She has no credibility. Even the rightys knew better than to make her an issue.

Yeah, I know. Notice how the troll who keeps changing his name (weirdo trumptard)can't back up his lies about Biden?

I can find nothing on any accusers other than Reade? What do you have on that. You wouldn't be making shit up, would you?
His other accusers claimed he invaded their space and it made them uncomfortable. Reade was the only one who claimed to have been sexually assaulted.

His other accusers claimed he invaded their space and it made them uncomfortable. Reade was the only one who claimed to have been sexually assaulted.

Biden is touchy and a close talker. That always creeps me out. We all have our own ideas of personal space. To me, Biden blasted right through.I suppose there are people who were not creeped out. But that does not qualify as an assault.

Biden is touchy and a close talker. That always creeps me out. We all have our own ideas of personal space. To me, Biden blasted right through.I suppose there are people who were not creeped out. But that does not qualify as an assault.
Exactly, Biden is a hugger, he is doing better since being informed that all people aren’t touchy. He still goes in for space invasion when he knows the other people don’t mind.

Back