When you see some kid plodding along
with his baseball cap on backwards,
and a scruffy neck beard
not quite hiding his neck tatoo,
and his T-shirt dangling out below his jacket
and his face in his phone,

you're probably looking at a YOUNG mutant who's going to vote
for the pigfucking orangutan
if he remembers to get out of bed that day.

You want to crease his head with a cheap, pawn shop aluminum baseball bat
but our laws haven't been brought up to date
to allow and even encourage that.

It's not a happy thought.

Yes Biden will soon be winning all polls as it's becoming obvious that Trump is a fucking loser and criminal. I wonder what Trump will be doing come the fall when polls have him about as far behind as Haley currently is now from him. He will become desperate and come out with some wild fucking claims that will be complete bullshit. With any luck he will simply commit suicide instead of facing the worst defeat in history.

No, he's too much of a malignant narcissist to commit suicide. He'll claim the polls are fake news and then when he loses he'll claim the election was rigged again. It's what he's done for the past decade. Fuck him.

I don't know.

When you see some kid plodding along
with his baseball cap on backwards,
and a scruffy neck beard
not quite hiding his neck tatoo,
and his T-shirt dangling out below his jacket
and his face in his phone,

you're probably looking at a YOUNG mutant who's going to vote
for the pigfucking orangutan
if he remembers to get out of bed that day.

You want to crease his head with a cheap, pawn shop aluminum baseball bat
but our laws haven't been brought up to date
to allow and even encourage that.

It's not a happy thought.

so racist.

Yes Biden will soon be winning all polls as it's becoming obvious that Trump is a fucking loser and criminal. I wonder what Trump will be doing come the fall when polls have him about as far behind as Haley currently is now from him. He will become desperate and come out with some wild fucking claims that will be complete bullshit. With any luck he will simply commit suicide instead of facing the worst defeat in history.

why is trump winning them now tho?

deal with the present, it's a gift.

Do you just blurt things that you pull out of your ass, Asshat?

How does race even apply to what I posted?

Never mind. I don't need to know.

you do know.

you're a racist. all critical race theory people are racist.

ready to call a black a savage who dares disagree with your candidate choice.

you're an abomination.

Because Democrats aren't participating like rabid MAGA shitheads are. How you think Trump has a chance when upwards of 30% of his own party vow to not vote for him, he's losing among Independents and 96% of democrats are supporting Biden I don't know. Everyone knows countless republicans that will not vote for him again and you won't find anyone from the left that will. Trumps base is mighty vocal but it's smaller than it used to be and wasn't enough last time, what makes you think it's going to be enough this time?

Even you should have learned by now that polling is not very good and polling a year in front of an election is worthless. Have you not grabbed that much? I supposed moving polls can show trends, but they're not trustworthy either. The latest Quinpiacc shows Biden up by 6. I read it. Find it interesting, but I do not think the polls as important.

Even you should have learned by now that polling is not very good and polling a year in front of an election is worthless. Have you not grabbed that much? I supposed moving polls can show trends, but they're not trustworthy either. The latest Quinpiacc shows Biden up by 6. I read it. Find it interesting, but I do not think the polls as important.

so i guess the billions spent in their conduction is wasted.

do you agree with that?

so i guess the billions spent in their conduction is wasted.

do you agree with that?

Of course, it isn't. If you paid attention to who pays for the polls and what polls they pick to poll you would know the companies serve their clients. You can slant the questions. You can pick who you ask to respond. You might be aware that polling companies get reliable just before the election when they try to project how fair their polls are. Even them many miss. They are political companies serving political parties. Are you saying you do not even know that ?

I have never been to the Spokane area. I hear it is pathetic. Eastern Washington has all the charm of Idaho... And that is not a good thing.

They are not as backwards as you claim. They do have internet service.

Now, now. If you're talking about the Treasure Valley area in Idaho you're right. It's desert. But Idaho is blessed with some of the best skiing and forest lands in the nation. The Boise National Forest and the Sawtooth Recreation Area are in Idaho.

Most biden voters already have syphilis of the brain and that's common.

Lame insult. And an idiotic thing to say.

Biden voters include college professors, poets, musical artists, actors, scientists - you know, smart, talented people.

You really need to get out of your mom's cellar and learn stuff.

Back