Trump polling terrible with young

It's not the votes that count, it's those who count the votes.
~Joseph Stalin

"No matter who we elect we always get the policies of John McCain"
Heard from several sources on my grapevine...cant remember who said it.

Trump seems to be attracting the Hillbilly and redneck class!

Yeah. Has been for years. Somehow these sad, deluded-but-lovable folks think that a narcissistic corrupt New York TV game show host rich boy cares about them.

It truly boggles the mind. But it's the end result of the decades-long Republican campaign to convince worker bees that we mustn't tax the rich because they create jobs, love America (because we don't tax them), and that someday they too might be rich if only they work hard enough. So taxes = bad.

Oh, I know. And Hawkeyes orator and idol Vivek Ramaswammy is tweeting conspiracy theories about her. Love to see the hateful cult work themselves into a lather. I'm sorry she and Kelce are going to have to hire armed security now. Some crazed trumptard is likely to be gunning for them now.

Sadly our mega stars have had to hire security for decades. It's even worse now, but I am sure she'll be okay. What's fun to me is that she doesn't even have to say who she supports. She just has to put it out that she's being threatened because "I asked you to register and to vote."

Unintended consequences. Karma. Etc.

"No matter who we elect we always get the policies of John McCain"
Heard from several sources on my grapevine...cant remember who said it.

"Heard from several sources"? You know, the voices in your head don't count.

Sorry, I really want to be nice to you but you make it so difficult!

It's not the votes that count, it's those who count the votes.
~Joseph Stalin

That meme is crap. We have an extremely good election system. We have numerous safeguards. Every election gets checked and we have very few cheaters. we catch them and prosecute them.

Sadly our mega stars have had to hire security for decades. It's even worse now, but I am sure she'll be okay. What's fun to me is that she doesn't even have to say who she supports. She just has to put it out that she's being threatened because "I asked you to register and to vote."

Unintended consequences. Karma. Etc.

I think the sources of the ire over her are both a mixture of jealousy and fear that she's more popular than trump. They fear her influence.

That meme is crap. We have an extremely good election system. We have numerous safeguards. Every election gets checked and we have very few cheaters. we catch them and prosecute them.
Don't believe what you hear on msnbc.

Don't believe what you hear on msnbc.

Is that where I heard it? Maybe it was when I volunteered for the elections and went through the processes. I did it a few years ago, but the system which has been proven extremely good and safe has gotten even better.
Maybe you should not do so much Fox, Infowars, and OAN. It makes you uninformed.

I'm very concerned that young voters will stay home rather than vote in a Biden-Trump rematch.
They can't possibly understand what's at stake.

This is all true. Goat, unfortunately, is one of those idiots who thinks he knows things that the rest of us don't. For example, he believes that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks. :rolleyes:

I'm very concerned that young voters will stay home rather than vote in a Biden-Trump rematch.
They can't possibly understand what's at stake.

Au contraire, I believe that they do. The (D)s are going to use abortion rights to get them to the polls, and it will work just as it has last year and in 2022. They are *very* concerned about that issue. Even if the other pressing problems don't budge their meters, that one will.

Back