Trump polling terrible with young

I think the sources of the ire over her are both a mixture of jealousy and fear that she's more popular than trump. They fear her influence.

Exactly! The Reichwing has no equivalent. Kid Rock and Ted Nugent are has-beens that only elderly MAGATs pay any attention to.

There is a reason Trump rallies look like a gathering of our right wing magats here.

That generation is one of the last ones to grow up with a more pure hate and bigotry in their hearts, with many of them being able to grow up in a time when White men, alone held almost 100% of the power in society, had no competition for the top jobs from Women or PoC and as they would say things were just MAGA.

Archie Bunker was a caricature of the nicer side of that bigotry and hate meant to gently shame them all for their backward views, and it largely worked with many of the hateful going into the closets where they belong.

Young people today have not grown up with that bubble of hate. They have had more exposure not just thru tv and movies, to 'others' but in their communities than generations prior. And when you do not have the IGNORANCE of 'others' to fuel hate, because they actually growing knowing and liking 'others' you simply will not see the hate persevere.

That is what todays Maga push is all about. They know it is NOW OR NEVER to try and reset the clock as they no longer have the voting numbers to win, and each year it gets worse. So they need to put everything into stealing power and making this a Dictatorship where the ruler can put aside the Will of the People and return to society to MAGA. A place where white males again get almost ALL of the advantages and 'others' fall back in line.

There is a reason Trump rallies look like a gathering of our right wing magats here.

That generation is one of the last ones to grow up with a more pure hate and bigotry in their hearts, with many of them being able to grow up in a time when White men, alone held almost 100% of the power in society, had no competition for the top jobs from Women or PoC and as they would say things were just MAGA.

Archie Bunker was a caricature of the nicer side of that bigotry and hate meant to gently shame them all for their backward views, and it largely worked with many of the hateful going into the closets where they belong.

Young people today have not grown up with that bubble of hate. They have had more exposure not just thru tv and movies, to 'others' but in their communities than generations prior. And when you do not have the IGNORANCE of 'others' to fuel hate, because they actually growing knowing and liking 'others' you simply will not see the hate persevere.

That is what todays Maga push is all about. They know it is NOW OR NEVER to try and reset the clock as they no longer have the voting numbers to win, and each year it gets worse. So they need to put everything into stealing power and making this a Dictatorship where the ruler can put aside the Will of the People and return to society to MAGA. A place where white males again get almost ALL of the advantages and 'others' fall back in line.

If you are not lying you are a sad excuse of a human.

May God Help U.

Exactly! The Reichwing has no equivalent. Kid Rock and Ted Nugent are has-beens that only elderly MAGATs pay any attention to.

The thing is: Kid Rock, with his blowing up cased of Bud Light and Ted Nugent (who I used to idolize before he lost his mind) threatening Obama's life just look like a couple of angry kooks. All Swift is doing is writing hit songs and calmly expressing her opinion.

Huge difference.

That meme is crap. We have an extremely good election system. We have numerous safeguards. Every election gets checked and we have very few cheaters. we catch them and prosecute them.

Putin needs those lies

So they repeat them while they wear “I would rather be a Russian” tee shirts

Au contraire, I believe that they do. The (D)s are going to use abortion rights to get them to the polls, and it will work just as it has last year and in 2022. They are *very* concerned about that issue. Even if the other pressing problems don't budge their meters, that one will.

But this fake poster hates the American youth

Putin has him written that way

Just like they had Russian fake posters say they were black and that black people shouldn't vote as a protest

Nope. Got them disabled. You got some psychotic shit to say, just say it, whackjob. lol

The thing that makes him look so ridiculous is he never supports anything he says with anything resemling evidence.

He only responds when he gets triggered. He's not here to debate, he's here to preach. He admires carnival barkers like Trump and Ramaswammy and longs to be just like them.

I'm very concerned that young voters will stay home rather than vote in a Biden-Trump rematch.
They can't possibly understand what's at stake.

No, I don't agree. Like last cycle the Dobbs decision will motivate young voters and even some Republican women to vote for Biden.

Verified User
Thanks
Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,968 PostsGroans47Groaned 993 Times in 942 Posts
I don't care.

I remember footage of Palestinian civilians celebrating on the streets
after the 2001 attack on the World trade Center.

So many of you seem to have forgotten.

I wouldn't send them a Band Aid.

Spend the money to help the Ukrainians.
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With

Back