Trump Revealed Highly Classified Secrets to Russia Last Week

Well, the Turks ain't happy about it for starters.

Seems out local wonks, chumps and toadies were more upset about Obama endorsing a French political candidate than this orange pated palooka declassifying intel on the fly with the Russians without checking with the security chiefs first.

Well, the Turks ain't happy about it for starters.

Seems out local wonks, chumps and toadies were more upset about Obama endorsing a French political candidate than this orange pated palooka declassifying intel on the fly with the Russians without checking with the security chiefs first.
Are you questioning dear leaders leadership & military/political prowess??

You see those large hands??

He don't care about no stinking turkeys, he has them for thanXgivin..

He rules on instincts, not like he has anything else to rely on is there......:dunno:

Trump's head of the Executive branch. He can do what he likes. He's done nothing impeachable.

the Turks would disagree with you. Hell, anyone with an 8th of a brain would tell you that you DON'T "declassify" intel during a meeting without first vetting the intel with ALL those involved. At this point in history, we can't afford to lose friendly contacts on the international scene.

Unlike Hillary's email server, this actually seriously hurts America's intel community. This was info that another nation secured and shared that America was not authorized to reveal. That source could be in serious jeopardy depending on what Russia knows, and that source is unlikely to remain an intel source in the future even in the base case scenario. Trump is a fuck-up.

You've no clue what secret classified information that came directly from Hillary caused to our country......and you've no proof of anything that hurt our country

that came from Trump.......nothing like the damage caused by Obama's fuck-up

The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources.

You've no clue what secret classified information that came directly from Hillary caused to our country......and you've no proof of anything that hurt our country

that came from Trump.......nothing like the damage caused by Obama's fuck-up

The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources.

You failed to respond to my question. Did Obama directly provide that to the Chinese like Orangetweet did the Russians?

Back