Trump said Harris just turned black a few years ago...

I gave you the numbers. Israel's military is mostly self-financed, and a big chunk of US military aid is for R&D that the US benefits from. For example, Raytheon builds the Iron Dome system. They used US-Israeli technology to build the Patriot SAM system and improve the Navy's Standard missile system.

You are making claims you can't back up with anything other than bullshit from possibly some radical Leftist website. It's the same sort of made up bullshit the radical Left trots out about nuclear power, among other subjects.
Israel had no money of its own. They are not self financed.

You post nonsense

Palestine has been raped and robbed by Israel for decades. Get Israel the fuck out of Palestine and you'll see exactly what Palestine can produce.

That starts with getting Hamas out forever.
Yea, nothing. That's what the Palestinians produce. $770 per capita GDP. Hell, some kid with a lemonade stand could make more than that in a year...

Israel had no money of its own. They are not self financed.

You post nonsense
Are you that delusional? Israel is a productive country and exports a considerable array of products. Palestine produces next to nothing and exports nothing.

Argentina's most widely used fighter plane in their Air Force. The IAI (Israeli Aircraft Industries) Nafir (Dagger) supersonic fighter:

49217751888_8e7640c459_b.jpg

Israeli Carbide. A producer of precision machine tooling sold worldwide

Raytheon Israel, a leading producer of high tech weapons:

He has me on ignore after years of handing him his ass.

I take the opportunity to illustrate exactly how stupid he is every chance I get.

(I know he peeks at my posts).
Of course she does. Most likely you're on EL's version of Toxic's Infamous Fake Ignore(tm) wherein the one doing the fake ignoring is too chickenshit to reply to your posts, but every single one is read completely and remarked upon behind your back with its little gossip grrl buddies. lol

Lie. She fucking went to an HBCU. How much more can a professional identify with being black?
have you decided to adopt the European standard of calling all Middle Easterners and Asians "black"?.......does it apply to Hispanics as well?.....do the British and Danish call the Italians "black"......

Of course she does. Most likely you're on EL's version of Toxic's Infamous Fake Ignore(tm) wherein the one doing the fake ignoring is too chickenshit to reply to your posts, but every single one is read completely and remarked upon behind your back with its little gossip grrl buddies. lol
I actually edited my post to add 'he'.

I seem to remember that Exlax is a woman.

Or a teenage girl.

Are you that delusional? Israel is a productive country and exports a considerable array of products. Palestine produces next to nothing and exports nothing.

Argentina's most widely used fighter plane in their Air Force. The IAI (Israeli Aircraft Industries) Nafir (Dagger) supersonic fighter:

49217751888_8e7640c459_b.jpg

Israeli Carbide. A producer of precision machine tooling sold worldwide

Raytheon Israel, a leading producer of high tech weapons:

After decades of billions of American dollars. How can you be so stupid?
I already told you that Israel has been stealing Palestine's natural resources for decades.

Back