Trump said Harris just turned black a few years ago...

Lie. She fucking went to an HBCU. How much more can a professional identify with being black?
She claimed to be Indian when it was convenient.

Watch Kamala Harris sworn in as first Indian-American senator

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden today at a ceremonial swearing-in on Capitol Hill. She became the first Indian-American in the United States Senate.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article124327739.html#storylink=cpy

She claimed to be Indian when it was convenient.

Watch Kamala Harris sworn in as first Indian-American senator

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden today at a ceremonial swearing-in on Capitol Hill. She became the first Indian-American in the United States Senate.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article124327739.html#storylink=cpy
She was the first Indian woman sworn into the senate.

She was not the first black woman sworn into the senate.

That does not mean she is not both Indian and black!

I already have. Palestine has next to zero natural resources, and the few they have are in such limited supply they can't export them.
Broaden your horizons for once in your life.

I will resist the temptation to teach you about Israel's full control over Palestinian ports.

Why don't you ever seek the truth, instead of your confirmation bias?

She was the first Indian woman sworn into the senate.

She was not the first black woman sworn into the senate.

That does not mean she is not both Indian and black!
She was in the Congressional Black Congress. She was in a black sorority in college.

Trump is a rude, crude insulting racist. The stuff he says to keep his racist angry Trumpys at the proper level of hate is ridiculous.
Who would say such a thing about Harris? Who would be insulting? Just Trump.

Broaden your horizons for once in your life.

I will resist the temptation to teach you about Israel's full control over Palestinian ports.

Why don't you ever seek the truth, instead of your confirmation bias?
Palestine has no ports. Gaza has one tiny one that isn't commercial in the normal sense of that word, but that really doesn't count. Why don't you accept facts as they are and not keep injecting your false beliefs into this?

Back