Trump says Christianity is under attack

There is no war on Christianity or any religion. There's no war on Christmas. Anytime someone makes that claim, I ask them to provide an example of how the government restricts their ability to practice their religion that they wish they had back.

Crickets.
COVID lockdowns.

None of what you listed is an attack on Christianity by Democrats. People have opinions of what is right/wrong, acceptable/unacceptable. moral/immoral, etc. Those opinions are based on a number of factors, including which sky wizard you believe in.

Tell me a way that you, as a Christian, are being limited by the Democratic party? What do you think you should be able to do, that you are unable to do now, because of the Democrats?
So your response to his plethora of examples is to just pretend them all away, as you regularly do on this forum?

ZenMode: :seenoevil::hearnoevil:

Sure as shit, Cletus. But only because you THINK your Christianity is under attack. That’s why you are a self-made victim.
Since when did IBD become a Christian? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd be very thrilled to hear the good news of him deciding to accept Jesus Christ as his LORD and Savior, but maybe I just missed his public profession? Please direct me towards what I may have missed.

So your response to his plethora of examples is to just pretend them all away, as you regularly do on this forum?

ZenMode: :seenoevil::hearnoevil:

Those aren't examples. Nobody is forcing Christians to break up their families. Nobody is forcing Christians to get abortions, etc, etc, etc.

How, as a Christian, are being limited by the Democratic party? What do you think you should be able to do, that you are unable to do now, because of the Democrats?

Sure as shit, Cletus. But only because you THINK your Christianity is under attack. That’s why you are a self-made victim.
It is not the case that I somehow THINK that my Christianity is under attack; I am well aware that Christianity is under attack.

Why should any rational adult believe you that I merely feel as though my Christianity is under attack?

were you discussing reasonable salaries for the "religions"?

Of course not. I was discussing salaries for the preachers.
Some big name televangelists have scammed sadly stupid suckers for serious money.

I have to imagine that most of them are pachys and trumpanzees
and deserve getting scammed,
but the thieving preachers don't deserve their windfalls.

One asshole was able to buy the Astrodome and then refused to allow it be used as a shelter during a natural disaster.
The problem there
was that he somehow became able to buy the Astrodome.

Of course not. I was discussing salaries for the preachers.
Some big name televangelists have scammed sadly stupid suckers for serious money.

I have to imagine that most of them are pachys and trumpanzees
and deserve getting scammed,
but the thieving preachers don't deserve their windfalls.

DOes the CEO of goldman Sachs deserve his golden parachute?

Back