Trump says Christianity is under attack

Right, like I said, we can question a lot of things related to COVID, but that's a separate topic from the claim that Christians are/Christianity is under attack. Lockdowns were not a) implemented by only Dems and b) not directed at Christians.

I'm waiting for an example of what Dems are preventing Christians from doing, that they believe they should be able to do, or an example of what Dems are forcing Christians to do, that they don't want to do, to demonstrate the "attack".

I already gave you an answer to this.

Gavin Newsom had state police literally board up Christian churches.

Mosques were immune from forced closures. BLM was free to riot. But churches were singled out.

Last edited:
What happens is the CEO agrees to pay the board, and the board agrees to pay the CEO. Both are out of stockholders money, so in a sense, it is not a real negotiation.

What you claim is of course complete bullshit - as a Communist you just make shit up.

Obviously the CEO of a corporation has no say over the compensation paid to board members, which goes through a compensation committee. I have fairly strong knowledge of Delaware and California incorporation law - which prohibit officers of a C corporation from serving on the compensation committee.

The bigger problem is that stockholders do not want to pay CEOs an average salary, and get average returns. Goldman Sachs makes over $10 billion a year, so paying a CEO an extravagant pay package would really not be that much of a burden. If he can increase that revenue by 10%, that is an extra billion, making paying him $100 million seem reasonable.

And if every company's owners is insisting that their CEO gets above average compensation, the average will keep rising quickly. If the average is a million, for everyone to be above average, all the CEOs need to get two million. Then when the average is two million...

The point being that is is none of your business. Shareholders vote for representation, who is on the board. If the share holders are unhappy they will vote the board out.

Musk has taken that a step too far. He is demanding 20% of Tesla, or basically hundreds of billions, just to not destroy Tesla.

More Marxist fantasy.

Musk allows free speech on Twitter - that makes him the enemy of the Stalinist democrats, so like you do with Trump, you make up all kinds of shit to fling at him.

Are you deliberately attacking my Christianity for the sole purpose of being offensive while making no other substantive point whatsoever?

Have you ever encountered Kenny before?

That is literally ALL he does. He doesn't make substantive points, ever.

Doing my part ;)

religious-stealing-from-the-dead.jpg

One of the stupidest posts I've ever seen.

Crosses as grave markings is a Christian tradition.

See if you can figure our why...

shutterstock_97664798.jpg

Nope.

Coercion is not part of ANY legitimate negotiation.

You should read "Man, Economy, and State." by Murray Rothbard.

I hadn't given any answer, how could it be "final?"

negotiation doesn't have a moral dimension, except, for you, when Jamie diamond negotiates his golden parachute it automatically pure because it's negotiated. or so you implied.

it's your final answer if you don;t come up with a better one.

you should read "in a people house" by Dr. Seuss.

Have you ever encountered Kenny before? That is literally ALL he does. He doesn't make substantive points, ever.
No, I can't say that I have run into "Kenny", but guno fits that bill quite nicely.

The point to note is that signalmankenneth responded to my post with a meme intending to enrage my Christian religious sensitivities ... but I don't have any to enrage. He's too much of an intellectual coward to actually respond in a coherent manner, i.e. a perfect Army signal corpsman.

One of the stupidest posts I've ever seen.

Crosses as grave markings is a Christian tradition.

See if you can figure our why...

shutterstock_97664798.jpg

the cross is the like the oldest symbol of man.

Sun cross
A sun cross, solar cross, or wheel cross is a solar symbol consisting of an equilateral cross inside a circle. The design is frequently found in the symbolism of prehistoric cultures, particularly during the Neolithic to Bronze Age periods of European prehistory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_cross

I already gave you an answer to this.

Gavin Newsom had state police literally board up Christian churches.

I'm highly skeptical that Newsom had police board up churches. If that were true, there would be videos of it happening and all kinds of pictures of churches with their doors boarded up. I looked and found neither.

Mosques were immune from force closures.

First, Newsom is one person. What is being alleged is some grand,nationwide conspiracy by Democrats to attack Christianity. Second, the church that wasn't following Newsom sued and won $800k....IN LA County, CA.

Regarding only churches being targeted....

That's not true. Where are you getting your news?

New rules released for churches, mosques and synagogues to resume in-person worship

https://calmatters.org/newsletters/whatmatters/2021/02/churches-can-reopen-indoors-california/

California Issues Guidelines For Reopening Churches, Mosques, Synagogues

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/...es-for-reopening-churches-mosques-synagogues/

In fact, since Mosques were closed, just like churches and synagogues, the Mosques were allowed to broadcast their Call to Pray in public, which pissed people off.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...publicly-broadcast-across-southern-california

BLM was free to riot. But churches were singled out.

BLM being allowed to protest was ridiculous and embarrassing for Democrats... and some portion of the science community.

Last edited:
negotiation doesn't have a moral dimension, except, for you, when Jamie diamond negotiates his golden parachute it automatically pure because it's negotiated. or so you implied.

it's your final answer if you don;t come up with a better one.

you should read "in a people house" by Dr. Seuss.

Any agreement between free individuals that is not coerced or engaged in criminal acts is moral.

the cross is the like the oldest symbol of man.

Sun cross
A sun cross, solar cross, or wheel cross is a solar symbol consisting of an equilateral cross inside a circle. The design is frequently found in the symbolism of prehistoric cultures, particularly during the Neolithic to Bronze Age periods of European prehistory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_cross

Irrelevant.

Our ignorant little Nazi DJS claimed that Christians stole the "cross" from existing burial practices. First off, the Christian cross always has the cross beam off center toward the top of the vertical axis. Secondly, as your wiki page points out, the "sun cross" is based on chariot wheels and not associated with burial rituals.

Christians adopted the cross as a burial marker in the faith that the dead would be resurrected by Jesus, who died on a cross and rose again.

Little Nazi DJS went beyond his usual bigotry and into abject ignorance.

I'm highly skeptical that Newsom had police board up churches. If that were true, there would be videos of it happening and all kinds of pictures of churches with their doors boarded up. I looked and found neither.

Are you serious;

https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20210519/california-churches

https://www.uspastorcouncil.org/new...es-he-also-banned-in-home-fellowship-meetings

https://calmatters.org/politics/202...s-churches-coronavirus-shutdown-restrictions/

First, Newsom is one person. What is being alleged is some grand,nationwide conspiracy by Democrats to attack Christianity. Second, the church that wasn't following Newsom sued and won $800k....IN LA County, CA.

So a church that wasn't boarded up sued and won because they were boarded up?

Get your story straight.

Regarding only churches being targeted....

That's not true. Where are you getting your news?

New rules released for churches, mosques and synagogues to resume in-person worship

https://calmatters.org/newsletters/whatmatters/2021/02/churches-can-reopen-indoors-california/

California Issues Guidelines For Reopening Churches, Mosques, Synagogues

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/...es-for-reopening-churches-mosques-synagogues/

In fact, since Mosques were closed, just like churches and synagogues, the Mosques were allowed to broadcast their Call to Pray in public, which pissed people off.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...publicly-broadcast-across-southern-california

BLM being allowed to protest was ridiculous and embarrassing for Democrats... and some portion of the science community.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...sques-find-ways-to-continue-services/2328779/

https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_muslims-us-feel-blessed-mosques-are-open-during-ramadan/6204992.html

Irrelevant.

Our ignorant little Nazi DJS claimed that Christians stole the "cross" from existing burial practices. First off, the Christian cross always has the cross beam off center toward the top of the vertical axis. Secondly, as your wiki page points out, the "sun cross" is based on chariot wheels and not associated with burial rituals.

Christians adopted the cross as a burial marker in the faith that the dead would be resurrected by Jesus, who died on a cross and rose again.

Little Nazi DJS went beyond his usual bigotry and into abject ignorance.

yes Christians adopted the cross as you say.

it was pre-existing. that;s what speech is saying.

why are you throwing a bitch fit?

masons always argue for the worst aspects of religions. because they're mostly coopted by the illuminati divide and conquer war machine.

the Adam weishaupt, jacob Frank and the Rothschild infiltrated the masons with their global finance industry post national bullshit.

Those are Christian sites. They focus on Churches. That doesn't mean that ONLY Christian churches were forced to close.

So a church that wasn't boarded up sued and won because they were boarded up?

Get your story straight.

"Boarded up" implies physically nailing wood across the doors of a building. There is no evidence that happened.

From your first link:

Santa Clara County Mosques Find Ways to Continue Services

Most mosques are hosting their prayers in their parking lots. Tape is placed every six feet so people can pray while adhering to physical distance guidelines.

With the closures of all indoor operations, Santa Clara County mosques have had to find clever solutions to continue worship services.

A coalition of South Bay mosques worked with the Santa Clara County Public Health department to allow for three prayers a day to be hosted outside, and six prayers on Friday.

Most mosques are hosting their prayers in their parking lots. Tape is placed every six feet so people can pray while adhering to physical distance guidelines.

From your second link:

Muslims in the United States say they feel blessed that the mosques are open for Islam’s holiest month, Ramadan, which ends on May 12.

Last year at this time, their doors were closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Now, with the rate of infections mostly decreasing across the country and millions of Americans receiving the vaccine, mosques are reopening.

In other words, just like churches and synagogues, Mosques were closed in 2020.

Last edited:
yes Christians adopted the cross as you say.

it was pre-existing. that;s what speech is saying.

why are you throwing a bitch fit?

masons always argue for the worst aspects of religions. because they're mostly coopted by the illuminati divide and conquer war machine.

the Adam weishaupt, jacob Frank and the Rothschild infiltrated the masons with their global finance industry post national bullshit.

By the time Jesus was (supposedly) crucified, the Romans has been crucifying people for over 300 years, including a minor event of 6,000 crucified along the Appian Way.

The cross was a well known symbol when Christians adopted it, no one questions that. It was not used as a grave marker because it had no gained the aspect of resurrection and eternal life that Christianity bestowed on it.

Those are Christian sites. They focus on Churches. That doesn't mean that ONLY Christian churches were forced to close.

CalMatters is a "Christian site?"

I'll be damned.

"Boarded up" implies physically nailing wood across the doors of a building. There is no evidence that happened.

From your first link:

Santa Clara County Mosques Find Ways to Continue Services

With the closures of all indoor operations, Santa Clara County mosques have had to find clever solutions to continue worship services.

A coalition of South Bay mosques worked with the Santa Clara County Public Health department to allow for three prayers a day to be hosted outside, and six prayers on Friday.

From your second link:

Muslims in the United States say they feel blessed that the mosques are open for Islam’s holiest month, Ramadan, which ends on May 12.

Last year at this time, their doors were closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Now, with the rate of infections mostly decreasing across the country and millions of Americans receiving the vaccine, mosques are reopening.

In other words, just like churches and synagogues, Mosques were closed in 2020.

Again, the same acts with Christian churches resulted in police action against them. They won several lawsuits on this basis.

CalMatters is a "Christian site?"

I'll be damned.
Sorry, the first two that mention only churches, not Mosques or synagogues.

Again, the same acts with Christian churches resulted in police action against them. They won several lawsuits on this basis.

Again, all churches, Mosques and synagogues were forced to be closed. You claimed that Mosques were allowed to remain open. That is not true. Mosques remained 'open' by holding prayers outside and following guidelines like remaining 6ft apart. A few churches continued to hold services as normal - inside, not distancing, etc. They did this repeatedly and Newsom apparently took legal action.

The lawsuits won by churches weren't because they should have been allowed to remain open when other secular institutions and businesses were forced to close, the lawsuits were won because Newsom imposed stricter covid requirements on churches,Mosques and synagogues than secular institutions & businesses. He claimed they were not "essential".

Again, where do you get your news?

Again again... the claim is that there is some grand Democrat conspiracy against Christians/Christianity. I've seen nothing to support that and the example of ONE governor in ONE state doesn't support that.

Last edited:
By the time Jesus was (supposedly) crucified, the Romans has been crucifying people for over 300 years, including a minor event of 6,000 crucified along the Appian Way.

The cross was a well known symbol when Christians adopted it, no one questions that. It was not used as a grave marker because it had no gained the aspect of resurrection and eternal life that Christianity bestowed on it.

it was a well known symbol when christians adopted it.

what are you fucking bitching about exactly?

how is everyone going to wallmart safer than everyone going to church?

these exceptions prove the whole thing was a lie.

like blm gatherings also being immune to covid, mysteriously.

stop being a lying douche.

:truestory:

and it's not a separate discussion because spirituality is also a competitor to corporate consumerism, and the fascists are also willing to shut that down.

The reason, stupid fuck, is that stores limited the number of people entering the store at any one time. One waited in line at spaced intervals and occupancy was monitored and limited.

Dumbfuck

Back