Trump says Christianity is under attack

It is not the case that I somehow THINK that my Christianity is under attack; I am well aware that Christianity is under attack.

Why should any rational adult believe you that I merely feel as though my Christianity is under attack?

Because that “attack” only exists in your mind, Delbert. Not in reality.

Of course not. I was discussing salaries for the preachers.
Some big name televangelists have scammed sadly stupid suckers for serious money.

I have to imagine that most of them are pachys and trumpanzees
and deserve getting scammed,
but the thieving preachers don't deserve their windfalls.

One asshole was able to buy the Astrodome and then refused to allow it be used as a shelter during a natural disaster.
The problem there
was that he somehow became able to buy the Astrodome.

are you aware that most properties are owned?

wtf dude?

DOes the CEO of goldman Sachs deserve his golden parachute?

I've never met the gentleman and know nothing of his personal situation.
I've got a guy to handle my finances.
I have no interest in finance other than having money to spend.

Whatever the fuck I have sends me a nice spending money check every month
without the principal decreasing
so the guy is doing his job.

I've never met the gentleman and know nothing of his personal situation.
I've got a guy to handle my finances.
I have no interest in finance other than having money to spend.

Whatever the fuck I have sends me a nice spending money check every month
without the principal decreasing
so the guy is doing his job.

did you meet all the preachers who don't deserve their money?

(Rhetorical) You believe that only Christians were required to lockdown?
No, but it did restrict their ability to practice their religion.

Right,they weren't. IF that was actually the case, THAT would be a legit attack on Christians and clearly unconstitutional.
It WAS a legit attack on Christians... Governments restricted their ability to practice their religion.

No, but it did restrict their ability to practice their religion.

It WAS a legit attack on Christians... Governments restricted their ability to practice their religion.

Lockdowns impacted the rights of basically all people and there is a bigger conversation to be had about the government's power to restrict rights with lockdowns and MARTIAL Law, but lockdowns were not directed at Christians any more than they were directed at Muslims Satanists, Mormons, Buddhists, athletes (who were unable to go to the gym), bowlers, the families of the deceased/hospitalized, etc.

Last edited:
Lockdowns impacted the rights of basically all people and there is a bigger conversation to be had about the government's power to restrict rights with lockdowns and Marshall Law, but lockdowns were not directed at Christians any more than they were directed at Muslims Satanists, Mormons, Buddhists, athletes (who were unable to go to the gym), bowlers, the families of the deceased/hospitalized, etc.

Hi I'm Marshall, this is my law.

:tardthoughts:

Lockdowns impacted the rights of basically all people and there is a bigger conversation to be had about the government's power to restrict rights with lockdowns and MARTIAL Law, but lockdowns were not directed at Christians any more than they were directed at Muslims Satanists, Mormons, Buddhists, athletes (who were unable to go to the gym), bowlers, the families of the deceased/hospitalized, etc.

not big box retail and grocery.

our right to shop is the only sacrosanct right.

The Church of Trump: How He’s Infusing Christianity Into His Movement

Trump is just using the evangelicals and the religious right who think Trump was chosen by god?!!:whoa:

Ending many of his rallies with a churchlike ritual and casting his prosecutions as persecution, the former president is demanding — and receiving — new levels of devotion from Republicans.

12242019_Evangelicals_50.jpg

of7cfc-186037600.jpg

Guno צְבִי;5959497 said:
Former President Donald Trump is stoking fears that Christianity is under attack, a theme many Christian nationalists believe is true. CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan reports from Wisconsin where the movement has united three pastors to combat what they say is a threat.

https://news.yahoo.com/pastors-respond-trump-says-christianity-174139638.html

Did he also say that water is wet?

How about ice is cold?

You fucking Nazi fool.

(Rhetorical) You believe that only Christians were required to lockdown?

No, but Gavin Newsom didn't use state police to board up Mosques - funny how that works.

Right,they weren't. IF that was actually the case, THAT would be a legit attack on Christians and clearly unconstitutional.

When in all of their sordid history have democrats ever given a shit about the Constitution? Most of what Biden does is unconstitutional - another round of vote buying (student loans) in direct violation of the SCOTUS? democrats are adamantly anti-Constitution.

Back