Trump says Nancy Pelosi Responsible for J6 Riot

"Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security. She turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn't turn down the soldiers, you wouldn't have had Jan. 6," Trump told NBC's "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker.

https://libertyonenews.com/trump-sa...m=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:68168249&ut

Not only is Nancy Pelosi responsible for the J6 riot, but Trump had also told those protestors to go to the Capitol both peacefully and patriotically.
Pelosi should be doing hard time in prison for her dereliction of duty.

Lock her up?:smile:

This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

https://dc.ng.mil/About-Us/

You of course have the intelligence of a runny dog turd.

That Trump authorized troops is documented fact, as your fellow Nazis know full well. I'm not sure you are actually sentient. I suspect you are an A.S.S

An artificial stupidity subroutine.

Nope, trifecta, he sure didn’t. He fiddled while Rome burned.

1695304396919-png.1383816

No, I posted a statement from an official National Guard website refuting your lies.

Nope.

I've posted a dozen sources showing that the Sargent At Arms MUST request the deployment of troops as an emergency or the POTUS is prohibited by LAW (American, not Chinese - which is no doubt what confuses you) from deploying troops on American Soil.

You simply ignore and lie.

Nope.

I've posted a dozen sources showing that the Sargent At Arms MUST request the deployment of troops as an emergency or the POTUS is prohibited by LAW (American, not Chinese - which is no doubt what confuses you) from deploying troops on American Soil.

You simply ignore and lie.

Sargeant at Arms has no authority to mobilize the National Guard.

Only the Commander in Chief can call out National Guard in Washington DC.

Who called out the National Guard around the Capitol for weeks afterwards.

And there is this:

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots

The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress.
https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/9555...ims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

Most criminals try to blame someone else.

How exactly is Trump a criminal? Has he ever been convicted? Of course not. But again, you're a dishonest lying leftist moron on steroids.

Trump is lying.

Because you say so? You voted for the biggest liar and fabricator ever to sit in the White House shit-for-brains. Lying leftist morons like you should just STFU.

You are so fucking stupid and lazy that you are unaware of this. Read a book.

Buy a mirror if you want to see what lazy and fucking stupid really looks like halfwit. :palm:

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

APs assessment? :rofl2: Moron.

Who do the Capitol police report to, lying dumbass? Who does the National Guard report to, lying dumbass? :palm:

Back