Trump self-funding flip

On many parts of the border, a wall already exists....its not extreme at all....

The reality is he's not going to build a wall and Mexico is definitely not going to pay to build a wall. It's understanding how he negotiates his deals. He does this in business. He starts off with a farthest position and goes from there. He knows he's not going to build a wall but by putting it out there he'll negotiate off it.

The reality is he's not going to build a wall and Mexico is definitely not going to pay to build a wall. It's understanding how he negotiates his deals. He does this in business. He starts off with a farthest position and goes from there. He knows he's not going to build a wall but by putting it out there he'll negotiate off it.

Sorry wacko....it ain't reality until its reality, one way or the other......

Mexico got $43 billion from the US in aid in 2014......think thats enough Mexican money to build the wall rather than send them the next check....?

What makes you think he was talking about anything other than his 'primary' campaign.....

The general election campaign is something that won't even exist until the the primary is over he is nominated....

I know 100% that he wasn't talking about just the primary campaign. Because he said that the reason he won't be influenced by anyone as President is that he WOULDN'T BE TAKING ANYONE ELSE'S MONEY.

What makes money less influential in the general campaign as opposed to the primaries?

I must say though, bravs - it's great to already see you in full apologist/spin mode.

Sorry wacko....it ain't reality until its reality, one way or the other......

Mexico got $43 billion from the US in aid in 2014......think thats enough Mexican money to build the wall rather than send them the next check....?

No disrespect man but he has no plans to build that wall. You have to understand how Trump works. Everything is a negotiation to him. It's why he consistently says he'll do one thing one day and something different the next.

Actually believing he'll build a wall, let alone getting Mexico to pay for it, is just setting yourself up to be (very) disappointed.

There seems to be a *cough* slight difference between $43 billion and $332 million.

My mistake....that was total foreign aid, from Wiki,....you do keep me honest.....kudos.

but my point is the same.....332 million will finance a nice section of the wall.....

Last edited:
I know 100% that he wasn't talking about just the primary campaign. Because he said that the reason he won't be influenced by anyone as President is that he WOULDN'T BE TAKING ANYONE ELSE'S MONEY.

What makes money less influential in the general campaign as opposed to the primaries?

I must say though, bravs - it's great to already see you in full apologist/spin mode.

It will be RNC money....guess you think, as a Republican, he shouldn't be influenced by the Republican party....kinda of stupid notion ain't it ? But then it comes from you.

I actually think it's hilarious that you're trying to equate the 2. For starters, Obama never talked about self-funding.

And second, it was never one of the major aspects of his campaign.

So, no - it wasn't as big a deal. Not even close.

Cry harder

Cry harder

hqdefault.jpg

LIE HARDER

It will be RNC money....guess you think, as a Republican, he shouldn't be influenced by the Republican party....kinda of stupid notion ain't it ? But then it comes from you.

So, the 1st spin attempt - "maybe he just meant for the primaries!" - didn't work. So now, "it's RNC money."

It's big donor money. Big donors who will expect favors.

So, the 1st spin attempt - "maybe he just meant for the primaries!" - didn't work. So now, "it's RNC money."

Just like the Teflon Don said...only now, he's the one being bought.

Trump is never doing a wall. He said it 1) to win over voters and 2) that's how he negotiates, throw out the most extreme position and negotiate from there

He's doing the wall. Or at least he better else he will be kissing his second term good bye.

Trump will need to remain consistent and steadfast on the two core issues of his campaign - mainly the border and his opposition to current trade policy. He can wiggle around some on the other issues in order to assist negotiations. But on those two policies I expect him to remain firm.

Trump has already said the wall is not negotiable and he is inflexible on that issue.

It's not really spin.

He is basically the Republican Nominee now. So Trump's agenda to stand up to the corporate interest (greed trade and illegal immigration - I.E. Cheap labor both here at home and abroad) is now the Republican Party's agenda. So he has already succeeded in shifting the party's agenda past corporate interests. So there is really no logical reason for him to tell the RNC not to raise money for him.

Back