Trump: States rights, except Arizona!

Then Arizona outlaws even Abortion for rape incest, or a dead fetus.

It is the ban on dead fetus abortions that really strike me. The vast majority of late term abortions are on dead fetuses, but Republicans still want to ban it. Killing a woman to save a dead fetus is wrong.

It is the ban on dead fetus abortions that really strike me. The vast majority of late term abortions are on dead fetuses, but Republicans still want to ban it. Killing a woman to save a dead fetus is wrong.

This is the worst of it. Its what they are referring to when they claim Democrats want to allow an abortion until birth.

I don't think it's uncommon for politicians to change their minds...or at least pretend to change their minds for political benefit. Clinton and Obama were both openly anti-same sex marriage. Trump has no true direction, so he just says whatever sounds good at the moment and sometimes changes contradicts himself within the same speech!

I disagree about a federal abortion ban. First, Republicans know that even creating such a bill would damage the party for decades. Signing the bill would end the party.

Stop making shit up, Sock.

This is the worst of it. Its what they are referring to when they claim Democrats want to allow an abortion until birth.

Democrats DO want to allow an abortion until (and even AFTER) birth.

Democrat say they care for the children, all while they advocate murdering them, mutilating them, and keeping them illiterate.

Stop making shit up, Sock.

brian-regan-derp.gif

Seriously, people, on Monday Trump comes out screaming states rights on abortion.

The next day, Trump comes out, condemning Arizona for exercising The right he gave the state.

state rights are great, but we also need to recognize that some moot laws are no longer moot and we need to urgently fix them since states again have the power that idiot judges took from them decades ago.

so don't go throwing the baby out with the bath water just yet shit stain

Except that has nothing to do with Arizona. The law the courts upheld allows abortions for cases like that.

But not a dead fetus that can be delivered.

Wrong. Read the fucking law and the decision by the court. If the mother is faced with serious harm from continuing the pregnancy, she can have an abortion in Arizona. In any case, there are states within a few hours drive in virtually every direction that allow abortions in any case. I don't see where you can claim that's some sort of serious inconvenience to anyone when you likely would have to drive an hour or more within the state to find an abortion clinic if it were widely legal.

Wrong. Read the fucking law and the decision by the court. If the mother is faced with serious harm from continuing the pregnancy, she can have an abortion in Arizona. In any case, there are states within a few hours drive in virtually every direction that allow abortions in any case. I don't see where you can claim that's some sort of serious inconvenience to anyone when you likely would have to drive an hour or more within the state to find an abortion clinic if it were widely legal.

A dead fetus does not always cause serious harm to the mother.

state rights are great, but we also need to recognize that some moot laws are no longer moot and we need to urgently fix them since states again have the power that idiot judges took from them decades ago.

so don't go throwing the baby out with the bath water just yet shit stain

But I thought States should get to decide?

Democrats DO want to allow an abortion until (and even AFTER) birth.

Democrat say they care for the children, all while they advocate murdering them, mutilating them, and keeping them illiterate.

If the fetus is already dead, yes.

But I thought States should get to decide?

are you really this stupid?

yes - states get to decide - but we don't let citizens from 50 years ago decide how we live today. people change and opinions change

you get a well deserved derp derp for your idiocy shit stain :good4u:

are you really this stupid?

yes - states get to decide - but we don't let citizens from 50 years ago decide how we live today. people change and opinions change

you get a well deserved derp derp for your idiocy shit stain :good4u:

Then why wont Arizona fix it?

It could happen in two hours if the legislature wanted to do it. Instead, the Republicans refuse so far.

Seriously, people, on Monday Trump comes out screaming states rights on abortion.

The next day, Trump comes out, condemning Arizona for exercising The right he gave the state.

You melting down because Trump has taken away the club you want to beat him with makes me smile.

Oh, and you're blatantly lying about Arizona - just shamelessly lying.

One reason it was smart of Trump to thwart you little Himmlers out of the gate.

You melting down because Trump has taken away the club you want to beat him with makes me smile.

Oh, and you're blatantly lying about Arizona - just shamelessly lying.

One reason it was smart of Trump to thwart you little Himmlers out of the gate.

I am enjoying beating him with this club he created.

I think its backfiring. Seven months is a long time away, but its shaping up to be advantage, Biden.

Why do you hate democracy?

You DO grasp that 9 unelected judges making law is dictatorship.

The people of the many states deciding the abortion question is democracy.

So why do you hate democracy?

Then why wont Arizona fix it?

It could happen in two hours if the legislature wanted to do it. Instead, the Republicans refuse so far.

they will. but you shit stains are trying to convince the citizens of a state that they need federal protection

Back