Trump Supporter Disrespects American Flag

PoliTalker

Diversity Makes Greatness
I saw a guy with a Trump flag on his boat. OK, I have no problem with that. While I strongly disagree with his politics, I strongly support his right to free speech and his right to express himself.

I also noticed he had an American flag on his boat.

The disrespectful thing was that he has his Trump flag flying above his American flag.

SHAMEFUL!

Saw a guy with a Trump flag on his pick up truck. He also had an American flag, both of them at the back.

The Trump flag and the American flag were at the same height.

The American flag was not flying above all others.

It was dragging in the dirt on the tailgate, too.

How disrespectful.

Some people just don't love this country.

You mean like YOU the day the market started crashing?

Dive dive dive!!! Dive market Dive! Go down and take D.T with you!! Bzzzzzzt bzzzt bzzzt were going down!!

portland-protests-1.jpg

Hello Practical,

This feels a bit like a 'look at me look at me' thread.

It is a thread that is about what it says it is about.

There are greedy people out there who couldn't care less for America. The country is here to serve THEM, the way they see it.

That's the kind of person who doesn't have enough respect for the flag.

They don't 'get it.'

They take this country for granted. They do not understand that protecting America is a responsibility which is handed from generation to generation.

This country is a golden gem. We are ever so lucky to be Americans. We need to be asking what we can do for our country, not what our country can do for us.

I saw a guy with a Trump flag on his boat. OK, I have no problem with that. While I strongly disagree with his politics, I strongly support his right to free speech and his right to express himself.

The disrespectful thing was that he has his Trump flag flying above his American flag.

SHAMEFUL!

16954554-d1b5-46c8-8c39-3188e974d8d1.__CR0,0,150,300_PT0_SX150_V1___.jpg

SHAMEFUL!

Oooooooh you'll lovvvvvvve this then.:laugh: :flagsal:

Back