Trump, the Traitor

The Putineers are all backing Trump. Trump is doing exactly what Vlad would want. He is making the world question the Democracies and the elections. Stone laughs at that. This is not little stuff. Trump threatens the basics of our country and the peaceful change to the next administration. Trump does not care about the country. He cares about himself. The man is nuts.

President Virus has done more to undermine the United States than anybody else or any foreign power in history.
Many of us knew this before he was elected. And we also knew for more than a year that his lame duck would be disastrous.

Beijing Biden may not be taking the oath of office

Beijing Biden?

Biden didn't praise China, nor does he want to be just like China.

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Teabaggers cheer for China and communism.

indeed
ship the jobs and watch China steal all our IP, while Biden flounders with the WTO

Don't teabaggers agree with their dear leader?

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in China lost?

what felony?

Mr Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

He insisted: “There’s no way I lost Georgia. There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

(2) Knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(B) The procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.

He pressures the Georgia SOS to “find” 11,000+ votes.

From the Post:

“President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.””

Fucking traitor

Contextomy, fucking liar.

The Putineers are all backing Trump. Trump is doing exactly what Vlad would want. He is making the world question the Democracies and the elections. Stone laughs at that. This is not little stuff. Trump threatens the basics of our country and the peaceful change to the next administration. Trump does not care about the country. He cares about himself. The man is nuts.

Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.

Back