Trump, the Traitor

Mr Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

He insisted: “There’s no way I lost Georgia. There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

(2) Knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(B) The procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.

The Georgian Secretary of State should be tried and convicted under these laws then. He committed election fraud.

Beijing Biden?

Biden didn't praise China, nor does he want to be just like China.

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Teabaggers cheer for China and communism.

Beijing Biden won because of China....get used to him not getting anything done the next 4 years... Beijing Biden will get it worse than Trump the next 4 years. Beijing Biden along with China, stole this election.

Mr Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

He insisted: “There’s no way I lost Georgia. There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

(2) Knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(B) The procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.

finding just means being thorough. he didnt say go print fake ballots, like dems did.

you're a mental wreck.

Stone is always giving me these deranged replies how can I block him?

forum actions> general settings> edit ignore list> Stone > okay> save changes

The Georgian Secretary of State should be tried and convicted under these laws then. He committed election fraud.

OK retard, the Georgia secretary of state didn't commit election fraud, moron.
Brad Raffensperger didn't do what your dear leader requested.
Dotard is guilty for even asking.

"University of Georgia Law Professor Anthony Michael Kreis told Politico reporters Allie Bice, Kyle Cheney, Anita Kumar, and Zach Montellaro that it is against the law in Georgia for anyone to “solicit” or “request” election fraud. “There’s just no way that… he has not violated this law,” Kreis said. Michael R. Bromwich, former inspector general of the Department of Justice, tweeted that “unless there are portions of the tape that somehow negate criminal intent,” Trump’s “best defense would be insanity.”"

Your Orange Turd is history.

Trump-mocks-disabilityx.gif

Beijing Biden won because of China....get used to him not getting anything done the next 4 years... Beijing Biden will get it worse than Trump the next 4 years. Beijing Biden along with China, stole this election.

Really?

So, teabaggers cheer for China and communism, then state the their approval will get worse?

I can believe that.

forum actions> general settings> edit ignore list> Stone > okay> save changes

Flapping your ego again? Thank you for removing yourself from the conversation.

OK retard, the Georgia secretary of state didn't commit election fraud, moron.
Yes he did. He attempted to choose the electors for the State of Georgia. He allowed the election fraud to occur under his watch. Both actions are election fraud. He recorded a telephone conversation and published the recording. He is now also guilty of violating federal telecommunications laws.
Brad Raffensperger didn't do what your dear leader requested.
He can't. Trump pointed that out. This is what you might call a giving the poor sap a nuclear wedgie.
Dotard is guilty for even asking.
Of what? YAVC.

Back