Trump, the Traitor

Let's talk about Trump's Georgia call and accountability....

giphy.gif

Blessings

Teabaggers think they are the only ones packing?

We don't need 60 rounds to wound a rabbit, we need one, the rest of will will run like teenaged little girls.

Better make that one round count. If you don't, the last thing you ever see will be a flash.

th

Count on it.

No worries, teabaggers will never see my shot or the next one or the next one or the next one.

You think you're that good? Just what equipment will you be shooting? I'm interested in seeing if what I have matches it.

You think you're that good? Just what equipment will you be shooting? I'm interested in seeing if what I have matches it.

Yep, my daughter is even better and no, I don't want to go into a dick measuring contest.

Accuracy is what matters, even with a .22.

Yep, my daughter is even better and no, I don't want to go into a dick measuring contest.

Accuracy is what matters, even with a .22.

I didn't think you knew what you were talking about.

Of course accuracy matters, even with a pellet gun. It's knowing your equipment and your own capabilities that count. I doubt yours.

I didn't think you knew what you were talking about.

Of course accuracy matters, even with a pellet gun. It's knowing your equipment and your own capabilities that count. I doubt yours.

Really?

You're the one who wanted to measure dicks, so I doubt your capabilities.

Just because you got it don't mean you know how to use it.

Really?

You're the one who wanted to measure dicks, so I doubt your capabilities.

Just because you got it don't mean you know how to use it.

Measure dicks? Are you a pervert? Normal people don't refer to their firearms as dicks.

Yes, and further you're proving you don't know what you're talking about.

Measure dicks? Are you a pervert? Normal people don't refer to their firearms as dicks.

Yes, and further you're proving you don't know what you're talking about.

Evident you don't.

You want to brag how big your guns are or you have an AR or an AK, like most idiot teabaggers cling to. (a dick measuring contest)

The only morons that buy them are people who can't shoot.

"Ba ba ba baby....you aint seen nuthin yet.... heres sumthin your never gonna forget.... ba ba ba baby ...you aint seen nuthin yet!" :cool:

just what are we going to see so that when it doesn't happen we can all claim you to be the idiot?

lol. you're so desperate. just stfu and let the process play out. you should have nothing to fear, right?

unless of course the various states election codes as determined by their legislatures weren't followed.

They were followed and courts have already determined that. Congress could not change the fact Biden will be sworn in if they wanted to.

Fighting talk, paleface. Main Street at noon- like an immigrant American.

Haw, haw.........................................haw.

Back