Trump “very upset” that Jared Kushner is cooperating as Jack Smith pierces his inner

TRUMP to RAFFENSPERGER:
You know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal - that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk ... And you can’t let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/...affensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

For Raffensperger’s considered reaction, see:
https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...ions-georgia-2b27f4c92919556bf6548117648693b7

Since Biden won by 11,799 votes why would Trump be asking for 11,780 votes since it still wouldn't give him the win?

Obviously he was not trying to overturn the election.

Prosecutors in special counsel Jack Smith's investigation into former President Donald Trump's attempts to subvert the 2020 election results have in recent weeks asked Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, among other witnesses, about whether the 2024 Republican frontrunner had privately acknowledged that he had lost the election, four sources briefed on the matter told the New York Times.

Kushner testified before the Washington grand jury in the case last month, where a source briefed on the matter said he maintained it was his understanding that Trump truly believed the election had been stolen from him.

"The questioning of Mr. Kushner shows that the federal investigation being led by the special counsel Jack Smith continues to pierce the layers closest to Mr. Trump as prosecutors weigh whether to bring charges against the former president in connection with the efforts to promote baseless assertions of widespread voter fraud and block or delay congressional certification of Joseph R. Biden Jr.'s Electoral College victory," the Times reported.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-very-upset-jared-kushner-165248838.html

just out of curiosity, why do you find happiness in Jarod confirming that Trump believed the election was stolen......that's the exact opposite of what Smith wants to hear.......

Many people told Trump to his face that he lost. He knew it in fact, but Trump does have the power of self-delusion.

where is the delusion.......the election was unconstitutional......its not like Biden is a real president like all the others who were elected in compliance with the constitution......

He doesn't have a legal right to pick up a phone and tell a SOS how many votes he needs to find.
That particular crime will be indicted very soon, and its expected to be a doozey with any number of trump cronies also indicted.

idiot......if any prosecutor really thought there was a crime hiding in that phone call he would have been indicted a long time ago........

He had 60 plus suits trying to prove the election was stolen. The judges tossed them out because Trump's lawyers had no evidence to back their cases, After a while, they were being thrown out and the lawyers reprimanded for frivolous suits. Trump and the reds lost every one of them. That is losing. Trump is a bigly loser.

and yet, we now know the election was in fact unconstitutional.....

Since Biden won by 11,799 votes why would Trump be asking for 11,780 votes since it still wouldn't give him the win?

to be fair, I believe the number changed after recount........however it remains he wasn't asking the governor to break the law.....the governor has also made it clear he did not take what Trump said to be something breaking the law.....Trump believed there was evidence out there of violations of Georgia law......he simply asked the governor to look for that evidence.....

we now know that the violations were voting procedures that contradicted those put in place by the state legislature.....a violation of the constitution....Georgia went on the pass new laws making sure Demmycrats could never do that again.......you remember that right?.......you made baseball move the All Star game to Colorado when they did it........just imagine.....a state that prevents violations of the US constitution cannot be allowed to have "baseball, hot dogs, apple pie or Chevrolets"......

to be fair, I believe the number changed after recount........however it remains he wasn't asking the governor to break the law.....the governor has also made it clear he did not take what Trump said to be something breaking the law.....Trump believed there was evidence out there of violations of Georgia law......he simply asked the governor to look for that evidence.....

we now know that the violations were voting procedures that contradicted those put in place by the state legislature.....a violation of the constitution....Georgia went on the pass new laws making sure Demmycrats could never do that again.......you remember that right?.......you made baseball move the All Star game to Colorado when they did it........just imagine.....a state that prevents violations of the US constitution cannot be allowed to have "baseball, hot dogs, apple pie or Chevrolets"......

And this would be why charges were never filed.

Trump had a legal right to file lawsuits questioning the election.

It doesn't matter what he believed.

This line of questioning tells us that Smith is getting desperate to find something on Trump or he wouldn't even bother with it.

Looks like democrats lose again.

Better get your next charges ready.

You've bullshitted yourself that Trump isn't a criminal!
OIP (3).jpg
607746832030277ec967697e.jpg

It's not gonna be just a single indictment but a number of trump associates will be going down also. Hang in there, its happening soon.

yeah, I've been following that advice from you for six years......I'm surprised you've been able to keep faith after all the repeated disappointments......

yeah, I've been following that advice from you for six years......I'm surprised you've been able to keep faith after all the repeated disappointments......

I guess you missed the post where the DA in Atlanta asked the courts to clear their calendars for an extended period in August. Trump has already petitioned the GA SC to cancel any pending actions against him, a move of sheer desperation.

it remains he wasn't asking the governor to break the law.....the governor has also made it clear he did not take what Trump said to be something breaking the law.....he simply asked the governor to look for that evidence

Pettifogging nonsense, Pomo. Trump made clear to Georgia SECRETARY OF STATE Raffensperger that he expected him to “find” enough votes for Trump to win, and he didn’t care how it was done.

Raffensperger — known as a conservative Republican before Trump targeted him — writes that he perceived Trump as threatening him multiple times during the phone call. “I felt then — and still believe today — that this was a threat. Others obviously thought so, too, because some of Trump’s more radical followers have responded as if it was their duty to carry out this threat.”

He blames a defeat that wounded Trump’s ego. “Instead of accepting defeat, you look for scapegoats, shift blame, or seek alternative theories.”

https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...ions-georgia-2b27f4c92919556bf6548117648693b7

I guess you missed the post where the DA in Atlanta asked the courts to clear their calendars for an extended period in August. Trump has already petitioned the GA SC to cancel any pending actions against him, a move of sheer desperation.

and you missed the part where we've told you over and over and over that you people are going to be so disappointed......and for six years, we've been right.....

Because it was 11,779 when he was asking.

Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

Trump had a legal right to file lawsuits questioning the election.

It doesn't matter what he believed.

This line of questioning tells us that Smith is getting desperate to find something on Trump or he wouldn't even bother with it.

Looks like democrats lose again.

Better get your next charges ready.

Actually, he does not have the right to file frivolous suits. The courts made that clear. Many were tossed out quickly because Trump has zero proof and offered no evidence. He cost some lawyers their careers and they were fined for doing so. Looks like Trump lawyers lost bigly.

Back