Trump “very upset” that Jared Kushner is cooperating as Jack Smith pierces his inner

Actually, he does not have the right to file frivolous suits. The courts made that clear. Many were tossed out quickly because Trump has zero proof and offered no evidence. He cost some lawyers their careers and they were fined for doing so. Looks like Trump lawyers lost bigly.

I can't have sympathy for a Shyster dumb enough to represent Trump!

Trump had a legal right to file lawsuits questioning the election.

It doesn't matter what he believed.

This line of questioning tells us that Smith is getting desperate to find something on Trump or he wouldn't even bother with it.

Looks like democrats lose again.

Better get your next charges ready.

Suck that Putin cock you obvious Russo bot hole

I don't file charges, Peach, but charges are coming. They are likely to hinge on the question of whether Trump had a legal right to instruct the Georgia Secretary of State to "find" enough votes for Trump to win the state.

What do you think would happen to American democracy if a defending president had that right? Or like some of your colleagues, do you assert that the US is a republic but not a democracy? Or don't you care as long as your hero wins?

There was a reason the Republican Party pushed that “America is not a democracy” meme

They have sought to steal the peoples power for decades now

It’s why they keep getting caught cheating in elections

The court records are there to prove their crimes against our democracy

Actually, he does not have the right to file frivolous suits. The courts made that clear. Many were tossed out quickly because Trump has zero proof and offered no evidence. He cost some lawyers their careers and they were fined for doing so. Looks like Trump lawyers lost bigly.

Which law prevents someone from filing a frivolous lawsuit?

Trump had a legal right to file lawsuits questioning the election.

It doesn't matter what he believed.

This line of questioning tells us that Smith is getting desperate to find something on Trump or he wouldn't even bother with it.

Looks like democrats lose again.

Better get your next charges ready.

OMG

Nice one, christiefan915,

Because it was 11,779 when he was asking.

Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

That is an admission that he lost Georgia.

"One more than we have."

Therefore, he knew he lost the election. He needed Georgia. That's why he was trying to flip Georgia. But he lost. And he knew it.

Back