Trump “very upset” that Jared Kushner is cooperating as Jack Smith pierces his inner

Many people told Trump to his face that he lost. He knew it in fact, but Trump does have the power of self-delusion.

He didn't care whether he really won or lost (except it hurt his ego).

Cohen's book tells how Trump had him rig an election for most influential businessman by buying ispn addresses. The staff persuaded Trump to accept 5th place since nobody would believe he was 1st.

2 criminal indictments are far from disappointing, and the 2-3 more will be exciting.

fool....indictments are meaningless.....you need convictions to put someone in an orange suit.....everyone knows that is never going to happen....be honest, all you want is to stir up mud until November, 2024.....

Trump had a legal right to file lawsuits questioning the election.

It doesn't matter what he believed.

This line of questioning tells us that Smith is getting desperate to find something on Trump or he wouldn't even bother with it.

Looks like democrats lose again.

Better get your next charges ready.

Fuck the Democrats, but also fuck the Traitor Trump. The fucker needs to go down for treason, but I'll settle for life-in-home arrest and cut off from the Internet.

Fuck the Democrats, but also fuck the Traitor Trump. The fucker needs to go down for treason, but I'll settle for life-in-home arrest and cut off from the Internet.

You hate us for saving democracy from your bat shit cohorts huh?

You hate us for saving democracy from your bat shit cohorts huh?

I condemn the Trumpers but all you focus upon is "Fuck the Democrats", evince, and then label me as one of them??? LOL

Any group that favors an authoritarian group that believes "we know what's best for you and force you to accept it" does not have democracy as a goal.

The Democratic Party is fighting non stop to save democracy

And you say fuck us?
"We had to burn the village in order to save it" - one of LBJ's soldiers. LOL

Any group that advocates stripping Americans of their rights forever without a means to recoup them is Authoritarian, not Democratic.

How many years do you plan on letting it play out?

I think the minimum should be based on the following:

- 5 years plus of Ken Starr and Brett Kavanaugh investigating Bill Clinton and getting a nothingburger and switching to a blow job...
- 5 years plus of Durham chasing the 'Crime of the Century' nothingburger..
- 5 years plus of Weiss chasing the Hunter Biden nothingburger...

Do you agree the Republi'cans' set a good base line for 'how many years' the investigate Dems?

And don't worry as the varied prosecutor investigations into Republi'cans' do not go anywhere near as long...

- 2+ years for Mueller to establish and convict mass amounts of criminality inside and associated with Trump campaign...
- 6 months plus for Jack Smith to bring charges against Trump on Documents with more chargers coming within the 1st year...
- 2+ years for Fani Willis coming indictment
- 3+ years for the two NYS charges (James and Bragg)

So you must agree, right Tinker, that either the Dem's are very efficient and fair when it comes to reasonable investigation times or the GOP is grossly unreasonable and over reaches in theirs, right?

and yet, we now know the election was in fact unconstitutional.....

No, in FACT it was not.

This is just yet another case where the slumlord lawyer does not understand the law or constitution and when i educate him will pivot and backpedal on this position, pretending he did know.

I think the minimum should be based on the following:

- 5 years plus of Ken Starr and Brett Kavanaugh investigating Bill Clinton and getting a nothingburger and switching to a blow job...
- 5 years plus of Durham chasing the 'Crime of the Century' nothingburger..
- 5 years plus of Weiss chasing the Hunter Biden nothingburger...

Do you agree the Republi'cans' set a good base line for 'how many years' the investigate Dems?

And don't worry as the varied prosecutor investigations into Republi'cans' do not go anywhere near as long...

- 2+ years for Mueller to establish and convict mass amounts of criminality inside and associated with Trump campaign...
- 6 months plus for Jack Smith to bring charges against Trump on Documents with more chargers coming within the 1st year...
- 2+ years for Fani Willis coming indictment
- 3+ years for the two NYS charges (James and Bragg)

So you must agree, right Tinker, that either the Dem's are very efficient and fair when it comes to reasonable investigation times or the GOP is grossly unreasonable and over reaches in theirs, right?

Your dates are way off.

Back