Trump was unable to understand national security threats

floridafan

Verified User
Reacting to a report that Donald Trump was sharing highly sensitive government documents with visitors at his Bedminster resort, a former national security adviser to ex-vice president Mike Pence said she was very concerned but not overly surprised.

Olivia Troye pointed out that in her dealings with the former president who is now facing possible Espionage Act charges, he was very cavalier with sensitive information.

"I think Trump is seriously a very unstable and unfit leader," she said. "He was very trivial when it came to matters of national security, and he did not have the grasp to understand the gravity of certain situations; the strategic understanding of what it meant internationally and regionally when some of these decisions were being discussed, and potentially being made.

"I'll say this, my own direct boss, Pence's national security advisor, General [Keith] Kellogg, played a significant role at times when talking Trump out of things when it comes to Iran," she added. "So when this reporting surfaced, I just said to myself, you know, colleagues of mine and I have been talking to each other about this when this classified doc situation surfaced. We said, 'What do you think it is?' And this was actually one of our bets, was it was related to possibly Iran because of his fixation with this whole scenario.

Okay, that means he's on a level slightly ahead of Biden in doesn't understand foreign policy area. That doesn't argue well for wanting either one of them to be elected in 2024...

Okay, that means he's on a level slightly ahead of Biden in doesn't understand foreign policy area. That doesn't argue well for wanting either one of them to be elected in 2024...

No one has ever questioned Bidens grasp of national security threats with his long history of government service. You just continue to make up mindless shit.

You type the dumbest shit. There are advantages to being inside the government for 50 years. You learn what the job requires. Biden was working in politics when Trump was chasing young women and golfing. Biden knew what the job entailed and how to work on capitol hill. He was known as a deal maker including across the aisles. Biden knows what foreign policy requires and he is adept at it. Daffy Donald just blustered and bullied.
Do you work for the Republican party or Trump? You show no knowledge of what is going on, but blurb out far-right pro-Trump crap every single time. Facts are ignored.

Trump went through an Ivy before they collapsed...and he has been successful in multiple domains........I dont buy the story that he is an idiot no matter how often the claim is repeated.

No one has ever questioned Bidens grasp of national security threats with his long history of government service. You just continue to make up mindless shit.

Plenty of people have questioned Biden's competence on foreign affairs

The Atlantic is usually a Biden friendly magazine

Biden’s Long Trail of Betrayals
Why is the president so consistently wrong on major foreign-policy matters?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/08/biden-afghanistan-record/619799/

Is Biden’s Foreign Policy Clumsiness Due to Incompetence or Arrogance?
https://www.cato.org/commentary/bidens-foreign-policy-clumsiness-due-incompetence-or-arrogance

Biden’s foreign policy fiascos demand immediate changes
https://thehill.com/opinion/nationa...eign-policy-fiascos-demand-immediate-changes/

International opinion of Joe Biden in 6 charts (It ain't good, hint, hint)
https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2022/07/25/international-opinion-of-joe-biden-in-6-charts/

Joe Biden's Growing List of Failures
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-bidens-growing-list-failures-opinion-1654002

Ex-Obama adviser: Why Biden must fire his national security adviser for Afghanistan failure
The people, plans and processes that President Joe Biden has put in place to keep America safe are not working.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...oreign-policy-team-failed-america/8145997002/

Even freaking CNN, all but an open arm of the DNC, is calling Biden incompetent.

Joe Biden is facing a crisis of competence
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/politics/joe-biden-afghanistan-border-masks-covid-19/index.html

Why Biden’s China Reset Is a Bad Idea
https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/06/02/biden-china-xi-burns-beijing-reset-detente-election-campaign/

Biden is easily the most incompetent president we've had in close to a century, possibly longer, on handling foreign affairs. He has a half-century track record of being on the wrong side of every policy in this area he makes.

Reacting to a report that Donald Trump was sharing highly sensitive government documents with visitors at his Bedminster resort, a former national security adviser to ex-vice president Mike Pence said she was very concerned but not overly surprised.

Olivia Troye pointed out that in her dealings with the former president who is now facing possible Espionage Act charges, he was very cavalier with sensitive information.

"I think Trump is seriously a very unstable and unfit leader," she said. "He was very trivial when it came to matters of national security, and he did not have the grasp to understand the gravity of certain situations; the strategic understanding of what it meant internationally and regionally when some of these decisions were being discussed, and potentially being made.

"I'll say this, my own direct boss, Pence's national security advisor, General [Keith] Kellogg, played a significant role at times when talking Trump out of things when it comes to Iran," she added. "So when this reporting surfaced, I just said to myself, you know, colleagues of mine and I have been talking to each other about this when this classified doc situation surfaced. We said, 'What do you think it is?' And this was actually one of our bets, was it was related to possibly Iran because of his fixation with this whole scenario.

trump was and still is a national security threat. He avoided security briefings because he didn't understand them. His first national security advisor, mike flynn, was a paid foreign agent and an advocate of overthrowing the US government.

Translation: Trump all to often decided to think for himself, refused to think as the Swamp instructed.

This is fucking chilling. He was an unknown as a POTUS in 2016, obviously. But now we KNOW what sort of ex-IMPOTUSx2 he was. How anyone could seriously contemplate voting for this massive disaster is beyond me.

Trump went through an Ivy before they collapsed...and he has been successful in multiple domains........I dont buy the story that he is an idiot no matter how often the claim is repeated.

Could you get someone to translate this fawning and false word salad? Thanks!

Memory lane

Months into his presidency, Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian officials in an Oval Office meeting, forcing the CIA to extract a key Moscow source developed over years.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ssians-in-oval-office-officials-idUSKCN18B2MX

One of the officials said the intelligence discussed by Trump in his meeting with Lavrov was classified “Top Secret” and held in a secure “compartment” to which only a handful of intelligence officials have access.

After Trump’s disclosure of the information, which one of the officials described as spontaneous, officials immediately called the CIA and the National Security Agency, both of which have agreements with a number of allied intelligence services around the world, and informed them what had happened.

One official, who requested anonymity to discuss dealing with the president, said last month: “He has no filter; it’s in one ear and out the mouth.”

Last edited:
Memory lane

Months into his presidency, Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian officials in an Oval Office meeting, forcing the CIA to extract a key Moscow source developed over years.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ssians-in-oval-office-officials-idUSKCN18B2MX

One of the officials said the intelligence discussed by Trump in his meeting with Lavrov was classified “Top Secret” and held in a secure “compartment” to which only a handful of intelligence officials have access.

After Trump’s disclosure of the information, which one of the officials described as spontaneous, officials immediately called the CIA and the National Security Agency, both of which have agreements with a number of allied intelligence services around the world, and informed them what had happened.

One official, who requested anonymity to discuss dealing with the president, said last month: “He has no filter; it’s in one ear and out the mouth.”

One person, perhaps a few more, could have died from that "indiscretion." Thousands did die because of this assclown's mishandling of a deadly pandemic.

A vote for Trump is a vote for death, possibly on another massive scale.

Trump has been right about China, and willing to tell the truth about China, both of which have been rare for decades.

Dont be Dumb.

As you consider the expert opinion take a look around...the experts drove us here.

Why are you still listening to them, letting them intimidate you?

Dont be Dumb.

On Feb. 2, NBC News was first to report that the Chinese spy balloon was flying over the U.S. and that President Joe Biden had considered shooting it down, prompting the administration to publicly confirm that and disclose it had been monitoring the balloon for days. Once the balloon’s existence became public, China increased its speed, officials said, in attempt to get it out of U.S. airspace as quickly as possible.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...cted-intelligence-us-military-bases-rcna77155

Yep. he sure had a grasp on a damn balloon, which should have been shot down the minute it entered American airspace. But no, Biden left it gain intel all across the US, as well as our military installations.

FJB

On Feb. 2, NBC News was first to report that the Chinese spy balloon was flying over the U.S. and that President Joe Biden had considered shooting it down, prompting the administration to publicly confirm that and disclose it had been monitoring the balloon for days. Once the balloon’s existence became public, China increased its speed, officials said, in attempt to get it out of U.S. airspace as quickly as possible.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...cted-intelligence-us-military-bases-rcna77155

Yep. he sure had a grasp on a damn balloon, which should have been shot down the minute it entered American airspace. But no, Biden left it gain intel all across the US, as well as our military installations.

FJB

It sure does seem sometimes like the Han already run the joint, and are doing a controlled implosion.

Back