Trump will cut off aid to Ukraine

Cypress

I wonder if there are alternatives.........maybe we should either help Ukraine win or stop trickling small amounts of aid to keep them weakening Russia......can you explain to be why we've never imposed serious sanctions on Russia.......we should have sealed up every ruble they had the day they invaded.......

.........maybe we should either help Ukraine win or stop trickling small amounts of aid
You need to huddle up with MAGA and get your stories straight; you're all over the map.

All your pro-Putin MAGA friends have relentlessly claimed Biden is spending vast amounts of American money and resources on Ukraine.

You need to huddle up with MAGA and get your stories straight; you're all over the map.

All your pro-Putin MAGA friends have relentlessly claimed Biden is spending vast amounts of American money and resources on Ukraine.
you should stop pretending Biden is helping Ukraine.......why didn't he put any REAL sanctions on Russia........why doesn't he give them weapons they could use to defeat Russia.......he literally invited Putin to invade Ukraine and didn't impose ANY sanctions until the EU embarrassed him by acting first.......stop defending that worthless piece of shit......

I support us supporting Ukraine. But I admit I just don’t pay that much attention to it. For those who do, and support our actions, should there be any limit (or certain requirement of actions/results by Ukraine) on the amount of money we give them? Or should it basically be an unlimited blank check?

I support us supporting Ukraine. But I admit I just don’t pay that much attention to it. For those who do, and support our actions, should there be any limit (or certain requirement of actions/results by Ukraine) on the amount of money we give them? Or should it basically be an unlimited blank check?
It should be enough to block the Russian invasion.

you should stop pretending Biden is helping Ukraine.......why didn't he put any REAL sanctions on Russia........why doesn't he give them weapons they could use to defeat Russia.......he literally invited Putin to invade Ukraine and didn't impose ANY sanctions until the EU embarrassed him by acting first.......stop defending that worthless piece of shit......
^^^^ Supports Trump ending our support of Ukraine.

It should be what it takes to prevent Russia from taking over an independent democracy.

No question, it’s what Putin wants.
Yet it was Obama and Biden in office when Putin invaded/seized other lands. Crimea and Ukraine.

And, don't forget, it wasw Obama/Biden who DISARMED UKRAINE in the first place, to make Vlad happy.

Here's Obama sucking Russian cock on a hot mike fuckup:

Hundreds of Russians were killed by American forces, under Trump, in Syria....

Stupid fucks.

We are on the side of literal NAZI's, against the side of good.....of justice.

This gets punished by the Universe.

Gaetz says Trump trashed Ukraine aid during House GOP meeting​

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said former President Trump criticized the $61 billion for Ukraine passed under Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-La.) leadership and signaled his disinterest in sending the war-torn country more support during his Thursday meeting with House Republicans.

Biden sends billions to Ukraine but does not want to give enlisted men a raise even though his inflation has reduced their buying power by 20%.

Reactions: TOP
U Fucks who cant/wont process reality are profoundly sad.

Stupid Hurts! in this particular Universe.

WAKEY WAKEY

Russia is never going to accept NATO in Ukraine. Prior to the US-led coup half of Ukrainians didn't want NATO in Ukraine. They still don't .
This is Biden's war- inherited from McCain and his cabal- and if Biden cannot understand that Russia will never accept NATO in Ukraine then the solution is to rid America of Genocide Joe and replace him with a president who can.

Throw Desperate Don in jail and find somebody else.

Back