Trump will cut off aid to Ukraine

We are on the side of literal NAZI's, against the side of good.....of justice.

This gets punished by the Universe.
Everyone has their own journey. If I may ask, when did your hatred for the west become so much that you decided you wanted to support the likes of Xi and Putin?

Were you pro Communist during the Cold War? Or is this a more recent thing?

The Afghan National Army laid down their weapons and walked away without a shot as our support wound down.

We weren't fighting for democracy in Afghanistan, and Americans shouldn't fight for people who aren't willing to defend themselves.
Biden left them in the night without even telling them. They no longer had air support.

The American armed forces do not exist to fight on behalf of the whims of a non-American living in Thailand. You constantly have ideas about what the American military should do, but it's not your place .

If you want a military presence in Afghanistan, try asking your King Ding-a-ling to send the Thai army
So to prove my point the stupid cunt carries on with his ranting.

So to prove my point the stupid cunt carries on with his ranting.
You keep whining that the American military should have stayed in Afghanistan, but you're not even American. Get your own army to occupy Afghanistan if it's so bloody important to you.

Russia is never going to accept NATO in Ukraine. Prior to the US-led coup half of Ukrainians didn't want NATO in Ukraine. They still don't .
This is Biden's war- inherited from McCain and his cabal- and if Biden cannot understand that Russia will never accept NATO in Ukraine then the solution is to rid America of Genocide Joe and replace him with a president who can.

Throw Desperate Don in jail and find somebody else.

Russia is never going to accept NATO in Ukraine. Prior to the US-led coup half of Ukrainians didn't want NATO in Ukraine. They still don't .
This is Biden's war- inherited from McCain and his cabal- and if Biden cannot understand that Russia will never accept NATO in Ukraine then the solution is to rid America of Genocide Joe and replace him with a president who can.

Throw Desperate Don in jail and find somebody else.
Trump can serve as president from prison, nothing in the constitution forbids it.

But I'm not surprised to see you have become a clandestine Trump supporter. Your new MAGA friends will appreciate it.

Biden sends billions to Ukraine but does not want to give enlisted men a raise even though his inflation has reduced their buying power by 20%.
Culture War Political Fights Resurface as House Approves 19.5% Junior Enlisted Pay Raise and Senate Eyes 5.5%

"A must-pass bill that would give junior enlisted troops a 19.5% pay raise is getting mired in the culture wars after House Republicans added amendments to roll back Pentagon policies on abortion and LGBTQ+ service members."

Trump can serve as president from prison, nothing in the constitution forbids it.

But I'm not surprised to see you have become a clandestine Trump supporter. Your new MAGA friends will appreciate it.
You have a fault in your reasoning processes. Shrieking " MAGA " at everybody who disagrees with you is rather stupid.

Gaetz says Trump trashed Ukraine aid during House GOP meeting​

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said former President Trump criticized the $61 billion for Ukraine passed under Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-La.) leadership and signaled his disinterest in sending the war-torn country more support during his Thursday meeting with House Republicans.

GOOD

This needs to be over

Back