Trump won’t debate again. Probably.

Jarod

Contributor
After that disastrous performance, I think, although he won’t admit it, Trump realizes he is unable to control himself and put in a credible performance

However, I have been wrong about Trump’s ego many times, he may decide that he is desperate to get back in there and fix it. For Kamala’s sake, I hope he does.

If he refuses to debate again, she will pound him into the ground over the issue.

After that disastrous performance, I think, although he won’t admit it, Trump realizes he is unable to control himself and put in a credible performance

However, I have been wrong about Trump’s ego many times, he may decide that he is desperate to get back in there and fix it. For Kamala’s sake, I hope he does.
Why do you think the guard dogs never fact checked the kamal when she lied?

Why do you think the guard dogs never fact checked the kamal when she lied?
I don’t think she told blatant clear lies like Trump.

Trump very specifically uttered two clear lies that I remember:

They want to be able to kill babies after they are born.

And,

Haitian immigrants are eating peoples pet dogs.

I think it’s perfectly appropriate for the moderator to point out that clear lies are factually incorrect.

I don’t think she told blatant clear lies like Trump.

Trump very specifically uttered two clear lies that I remember:

They want to be able to kill babies after they are born.

And,

Haitian immigrants are eating peoples pet dogs.

I think it’s perfectly appropriate for the moderator to point out that clear lies are factually incorrect.
She lied through her fucking teeth and they said nothing. They were so bias Stevie Wonder could have seen it.

It's not the job of moderators to fact check one candidate and not the other. You cockroaches are pathetic

If he refuses to debate again, she will pound him into the ground over the issue.
In 1962, Floyd Patterson fought Sonny Liston and got knocked out in the first round.
in 1963, Floyd Patterson fought Sonny Liston again....and got knocked out in the first round again.

I was very much around then.
Donald Trump is definitely not as intelligent as Floyd Patterson.
Mr. Patterson is now dead...and still more intelligent than Trump.

Who knows what will happen?

She lied through her fucking teeth and they said nothing. They were so bias Stevie Wonder could have seen it.

It's not the job of moderators to fact check one candidate and not the other. You cockroaches are pathetic
You are blind to reality. She stretched the truth on some things that are debatable, she did not claim "Hattians are eating the dogs"

You are blind to reality. She stretched the truth on some things that are debatable, she did not claim "Hattians are eating the dogs"
Springfield is getting extra funding and officers soon to help out with the crisis...

Do you believe they are "eating the dawgs" in Springfield?
I'll have to check with my friend about the Dawgs... It's true about waterfowl and cats disappearing. The lady caught eating the cat was in canton though... not springfield.... They'll get things cleaned up and taken care of there.... As I mentioned , i'm more concerned about lies and theatrics...

I'll have to check with my friend about the Dawgs... It's true about waterfowl and cats disappearing. The lady caught eating the cat was in canton though... not springfield.... They'll get things cleaned up and taken care of there.... As I mentioned , i'm more concerned about lies and theatrics...
You have evidence of a lady eating a pet cat in canton?

So its a lie about the "dowgs"?
I thought so... its just a racist dogwhistle meant to scare people into voting for him. typical of such authoritarians.

You have evidence of a lady eating a pet cat in canton?

So its a lie about the "dowgs"?
I thought so... its just a racist dogwhistle meant to scare people into voting for him. typical of such authoritarians.
Police dashcam...look it up... There is no racist dogwhistle... And Springfield is finally getting the help that it needs..

Back