Trump won’t debate again. Probably.

She lied through her fucking teeth and they said nothing. They were so bias Stevie Wonder could have seen it.

It's not the job of moderators to fact check one candidate and not the other. You cockroaches are pathetic
Nobody but nobody lies more than Trump.

She lied through her fucking teeth and they said nothing. They were so bias Stevie Wonder could have seen it.

It's not the job of moderators to fact check one candidate and not the other. You cockroaches are pathetic
This post is nothing more than foolish drivel.

After the last debate fiasco, maybe it's to Trump advantage not to have any more debates.
There was no "debate fiasco". It played out like any other typical debate. IOW, mostly forgettable.

The main line that still sticks in my mind from it was Trump's closing statement: (rough quote) "You just heard about all sorts of things that Kamala promises to do. Why hasn't she actually done any of those things for the last three and a half years?"

While the out of touch media jizzes over who baited who, I'm much more concerned about the fact that Trump brought up in that closing statement. WHY, IN THE LAST THREE AND A HALF YEARS, HASN'T SHE ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS NATION?

You are blind to reality. She stretched the truth on some things that are debatable, she did not claim "Hattians are eating the dogs"
So you admit she lied and the gutless moderators did not to stop it. She claimed officers were killed as a result of the j6 trespassing. That outright fucking bullshit.

After the last debate fiasco, maybe it's to Trump advantage not to have any more debates.

It may be too much for him to have another debate because he won't want to make a fool of himself again.
but then again his huge EGO might get the better of him and he will do it, and Kam should insist on having the mics open so people can hear his rambling and more of his lies as he sits there stewing.
Have a nice day

I'll have to check with my friend about the Dawgs... It's true about waterfowl and cats disappearing. The lady caught eating the cat was in canton though... not springfield.... They'll get things cleaned up and taken care of there.... As I mentioned , i'm more concerned about lies and theatrics...
The lady caught eating the cat is a US citizen. Maybe they should throw all of the US citizens out of Canton to clean it up.

After that disastrous performance, I think, although he won’t admit it, Trump realizes he is unable to control himself and put in a credible performance

However, I have been wrong about Trump’s ego many times, he may decide that he is desperate to get back in there and fix it. For Kamala’s sake, I hope he does.
1726155474853.png

It only further highlights the lies being told about Haitians eating pets.
No.... It just points out that people do horrible things...and needs to be careful... There are confirmed reports of animals taken and/or killed in Springfield... And I don't think any burial sites have been noted at this time...

No.... It just points out that people do horrible things...and needs to be careful... There are confirmed reports of animals taken and/or killed in Springfield... And I don't think any burial sites have been noted at this time...
ROLFMAO. There have been confirmed reports of pets disappearing near Mar-a-Lago but I don't think that means Trumpers are taking them and eating them because there are no burial sites that have been noted.

There was no "debate fiasco". It played out like any other typical debate. IOW, mostly forgettable.

The main line that still sticks in my mind from it was Trump's closing statement: (rough quote) "You just heard about all sorts of things that Kamala promises to do. Why hasn't she actually done any of those things for the last three and a half years?"

While the out of touch media jizzes over who baited who, I'm much more concerned about the fact that Trump brought up in that closing statement. WHY, IN THE LAST THREE AND A HALF YEARS, HASN'T SHE ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS NATION?
Excuses excuses

So you admit she lied and the gutless moderators did not to stop it. She claimed officers were killed as a result of the j6 trespassing. That outright fucking bullshit.
You are so full of shit, that you just can't help but to step in your own shit.

Hey remember when the hunter laptop story was Russians "disinformation" until it wasnt? Cracks me up every time I think of it. And when fauci told us he was "following the science" and to disagree with him was to deny "science" until we found out 6' social distancing "just appeared".
The Hunter Biden laptop is an old story that no one cares about any more, I hate to tell you.

This post is nothing more than foolish drivel.
Id avoid it too if I was you but thank God I'm not. That's how I know God exists and loves me, im not a leftist. Praise the Lord!

The Hunter Biden laptop is an old story that no one cares about any more, I hate to tell you.
That's not the point you fuckers lied and you're flabbergasted when people dont believe you.

Id avoid it too if I was you but thank God I'm not. That's how I know God exists and loves me, im not a leftist. Praise the Lord!

That's not the point you fuckers lied and you're flabbergasted when people dont believe you.
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
Another demented post which originated from a sick mind.

Last edited:
Back