Trump won’t debate again. Probably.

She lied through her fucking teeth and they said nothing. They were so bias Stevie Wonder could have seen it.

It's not the job of moderators to fact check one candidate and not the other. You cockroaches are pathetic
What lies do you think constitute the "lying through her fucking teeth?"

There was no "debate fiasco". It played out like any other typical debate. IOW, mostly forgettable.

The main line that still sticks in my mind from it was Trump's closing statement: (rough quote) "You just heard about all sorts of things that Kamala promises to do. Why hasn't she actually done any of those things for the last three and a half years?"

While the out of touch media jizzes over who baited who, I'm much more concerned about the fact that Trump brought up in that closing statement. WHY, IN THE LAST THREE AND A HALF YEARS, HASN'T SHE ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS NATION?
She has.

In what logical universe does Trump get to question why anyone did not meet promises made in order to get elected?

Only morons buy into that kind of shit.

Only morons think a beautiful, tall wall was built across the entire southern border...and Mexico paid for it.

I'll answer but first, should she be lying at all? She did though, you know that right?
Name three American politicians who have not lied.

If you cannot...name two American politicians who have not lied.

If you cannot...name any one American politician who has never lied.

Okay, okay...tough challenge...so...

...name ANY HUMAN BEING who has attained the age of 15 and who has never lied.

Name three American politicians who have not lied.

If you cannot...name two American politicians who have not lied.

If you cannot...name any one American politician who has never lied.

Okay, okay...tough challenge...so...

...name ANY HUMAN BEING who has attained the age of 15 and who has never lied.
Great. Then why didn't the moderators fact the kamal? Please don't try the trump lies are worse bullshit.

Police dashcam...look it up... There is no racist dogwhistle... And Springfield is finally getting the help that it needs..
So your answer is no, its made up to frighten people and cause hate against the immigrant community.

Great. Then why didn't the moderators fact the kamal? Please don't try the trump lies are worse bullshit.
Because she told no specific lies, some things that are debatable and matter of opinion, but she did not claim Hattians are eating dogs in Springfield.

Because she told no specific lies, some things that are debatable and matter of opinion, but she did not claim Hattians are eating dogs in Springfield.
She most certainly did utter specific lies. How stupid are you exactly?

SO why was it made up?
If you mean him specifically mentioning dogs , i'm not sure... The issue In general remains, however.... remains.There is a problem in Springfield with the Haitian population....And it's being handled ...so you can stop worrying now... I guess it took mention of animsls being harmed to get something done... Citizens were not having any luck at the board meetings... People do love their pets... And if you have them, I'm sure you understand....

If you mean him specifically mentioning dogs , i'm not sure... The issue In general remains, however.... remains.There is a problem in Springfield with the Haitian population....And it's being handled ...so you can stop worrying now... I guess it took mention of animsls being harmed to get something done... Citizens were not having any luck at the board meetings... People do love their pets... And if you have them, I'm sure you understand....
So he had to lie about dogs being eaten by Haitians to draw attention to a problem with immigrants?

IS that your claim?

Back