Trump won’t debate again. Probably.

It sure seems like it. IS there any evidence Haitians are eating dogs in Springfield?
It doesn't seem that way at all?
Dogs, cats, ducks, animals of any kind...no one should be harvesting animals....especially ones that are protected or have owners... that's not the way it's done....there seems to be a great number of laws, rules, ethics that this particular group does not understand or accept...
I think that it's time for the people who gave them permission to come to the US to take them in...

No.... It just points out that people do horrible things...and needs to be careful... There are confirmed reports of animals taken and/or killed in Springfield... And I don't think any burial sites have been noted at this time...
img_1_1726148234198.jpg

It doesn't seem that way at all?
Dogs, cats, ducks, animals of any kind...no one should be harvesting animals....especially ones that are protected or have owners... that's not the way it's done....there seems to be a great number of laws, rules, ethics that this particular group does not understand or accept...
I think that it's time for the people who gave them permission to come to the US to take them in...
Any evidence?

After that disastrous performance, I think, although he won’t admit it, Trump realizes he is unable to control himself and put in a credible performance

However, I have been wrong about Trump’s ego many times, he may decide that he is desperate to get back in there and fix it. For Kamala’s sake, I hope he does.
This time at Fox or Newsmax or One America News.

Back