Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

We are not communists like you, so who is the scum, you are!

I'm a registered Democrat and not a member of the Communist Party.
American Communists, however, have done nothing to damage the United States of America.
I have no quarrel with them whatsoever.
They're entitled to seek the changes that they may want working legally through the political system.

American Republicans have done plenty, on the other hand, to damage the United States.
If there's an outlaw party in this country, that would clearly be the Republicans.
Sedition is their primary raison d'être.

Pussies who can’t handle losing ... what a bunch of Fucking Babies :laugh:

... and the best part is, they are NOT COMPLAINING with Police Orders
:laugh:

No you are mistaken I voted for trump the American not Biden the Chinese asset! Be ready when we come for you!

If you support this coup attempt, you are scum. The Senate was prevented from doing its Constitutional duty.

NOW, after inciting this, TRUMP tweets that the Protestors he sent should "Respect Capitol Police."

If you support this coup attempt, you are scum. The Senate was prevented from doing its Constitutional duty.

you were warned, many times.............now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labors at dismissing and disrespecting an entire group of people because you lost an election 4 years ago.

I'ma sit back and enjoy the show.

hey, why don't you go and restore the government.

you were warned, many times.............now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labors at dismissing and disrespecting an entire group of people because you lost an election 4 years ago.

Warned about what?

The only person responsible for all of this is Trump. What we're seeing right now is his vision for America.

Trump just tweeted for this to stop. You are even worse scum than Trump.

Back