Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

Where will you be? On the frontlines or in the rear with the gear?

You gonna put your noggin out there to be a target, Mr. Mouth?

I can gladly explode it for ya. This is no bullshit right now. I'll be ahead of the front lines, in enemy territory, that's how few fucks I give.

:)
Bitch, this is for everything my ancestors fought, bled, and died for, so yeah, I am serious and don't give a fuck about my life or fortune when it comes to the preservation of the US.

I will do what I think is right, fuck personal profit, getting laid, or anything. SRS Bidness.
This is for what's right vs. the wrong POS motherfuckers that need to die.

You gonna put your noggin out there to be a target, Mr. Mouth?

I can gladly explode it for ya. This is no bullshit right now. I'll be ahead of the front lines, in enemy territory, that's how few fucks I give.

:)

So you'll be in the rear with the wimmen folk, tough guy?

i think we have a first amendment right. those that broke the law, like the Kavanaugh protests should be arrested. your civil war type language makes you no better, hypocrite.

Also like the blm protest, I agree cops should not be shooting unarmed people, you seem to be of the opinion certain "untermensch" is ok to be shot by police. Thats disgusting and makes you a fascist pig.

Those who support overthrowing the government by nazi coup belong in prison, matey, as do the police who let the terrorists through.

I don't know you well enough.

But you definitely got the bold egotistical thing down pat, and It seems doubtful you show much remorse judging by your posts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.[

He's clinically insecure. That's obvious through the internet. He compliments himself in nearly every post in a transparent attempt to earn respect (his intelligence, his sexual encounters, his reflex to join every side and simultaneously no side of every issue, etc.). He's a misogynistic "bro" who is clearly desperate for esteem. Problem is, esteem starts with one's self; and that poster has none.

Last edited:
Where will you be? On the frontlines or in the rear with the gear?

Even your fake ass stolen valor "navy/marine" story has you as a "rear with the gear" type guy, you avoided all conflicts in your fake ass marine/navy story.

You were never in harms way in your fake ass story, hero.

Last edited:
He's clinically insecure. That's obvious through the internet. He compliments himself in nearly every post in a transparent attempt to earn respect (his intelligence, his sexual encounters, his reflex to join every side and simultaneously no side of every issue, etc.). He's a misogynistic "bro" who is clearly desperate for esteem. Problem is, esteem starts with one's self; and that poster has none.

I would diagnose Dutch as a Narcissist with ODD & OCD.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_defiant_disorder

Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)[1] is listed in the DSM-5 under Disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders and defined as "a pattern of angry/irritable mood, argumentative/defiant behavior, or vindictiveness" in children and adolescents.[2] Unlike children with conduct disorder (CD), children with oppositional defiant disorder are not aggressive towards people or animals, do not destroy property, and do not show a pattern of theft or deceit

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...pulsive-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354432

OCD obsessions are repeated, persistent and unwanted thoughts, urges or images that are intrusive and cause distress or anxiety. You might try to ignore them or get rid of them by performing a compulsive behavior or ritual. These obsessions typically intrude when you're trying to think of or do other things.

Obsessions often have themes to them, such as:

Fear of contamination or dirt
Doubting and having difficulty tolerating uncertainty
Needing things orderly and symmetrical
Aggressive or horrific thoughts about losing control and harming yourself or others
Unwanted thoughts, including aggression, or sexual or religious subjects

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

I would diagnose Dutch as a Narcissist with ODD & OCD.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_defiant_disorder

Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)[1] is listed in the DSM-5 under Disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders and defined as "a pattern of angry/irritable mood, argumentative/defiant behavior, or vindictiveness" in children and adolescents.[2] Unlike children with conduct disorder (CD), children with oppositional defiant disorder are not aggressive towards people or animals, do not destroy property, and do not show a pattern of theft or deceit

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...pulsive-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354432

OCD obsessions are repeated, persistent and unwanted thoughts, urges or images that are intrusive and cause distress or anxiety. You might try to ignore them or get rid of them by performing a compulsive behavior or ritual. These obsessions typically intrude when you're trying to think of or do other things.

Obsessions often have themes to them, such as:

Fear of contamination or dirt
Doubting and having difficulty tolerating uncertainty
Needing things orderly and symmetrical
Aggressive or horrific thoughts about losing control and harming yourself or others
Unwanted thoughts, including aggression, or sexual or religious subjects

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Could be. I'm not willing to give it that much time/thought. He was the first person I blocked on this site and to this day, remains only one of two JPP posters I have blocked. He's a waste of time.

C'mon. kid - you nazis are stupid, but not that stupid!

So one of the things fascists need are scapegoats, and "untermensch" if you will. Here you are lying, suggesting I am a disagreeable person based upon the false labels you wish to bestow on me to justify your hate. Here you are, displaying fascist like behavior.

ironically, calling me a nazi in the process.

Back