Trump’s aberrant behavior is getting worse. Why are Americans ignoring his decline?

what a load of shit. Biden has been completely hands off in the prosecution while that shithead Trump himself has said he will jail his opponents and wants to execute those not loyal to him. That is Hitler.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Right. And you have ocean front property to sell me in Iowa.....

Everything that is going on with the assault on American jurisprudence and civil rights flows from those controlling Bought and Paid For. Soros directly runs Laticia James and Fanny Willis, BUT they are coordinating with Biden's Mafia hit man, Erns "jack smith" Rohm. This is a coordinated war on free and fair elections by the filthy fascist democrat Reich.

I suspect one reason why many of his fans don't say anything about Trump's obvious mental illness is because, as seen on JPP daily, many of his fans are mentally ill too.

Notice how the Trumpers looooove to bleat about Ashli Babbitt but they never admit that she was a mentally ill wacko. Why? My guess is because it hits a little too close to home.

Anyone pulling for Trump is mentally disturbed.

Anyone pulling for Trump is mentally disturbed.

Agreed. I've been saying since almost Day One of my membership here that mental illness is a major problem in America. A problem neither party seems to prioritize in addressing. It's all a lot of finger-pointing just like immigration reform.

Agreed. I've been saying since almost Day One of my membership here that mental illness is a major problem in America. A problem neither party seems to prioritize in addressing. It's all a lot of finger-pointing just like immigration reform.

maybe someday you'll be a real doctor.

The quote "sick leaders attract sick followers" is truer than ever. Nothing of substance to address the original thread, just an unrelated and ignorant comment.

No substance to the original thread. Just more mindless hate from the drones. Clearly this hate thread was posted to distract from yet another fuckup by Bought and Paid for.

Trump didn't engage in treason, but it looks like you Nazis did.

Quid Pro sold access to the United States to Communist China. That would be actual treason.

If you were really an American, you'd know that Trump did commit treason by rallying an army and levying war against the US.

You don't even remember using the word. You're a retarded moron I see not just a moron. What color is your hockey helmet? Bet it's pink

Did that make sense in your head to you, before you said it as it is painfully stupid. You are painfully stupid.

Sorry that Orange Jesus has been outed for wearing adult diapers, in a factual way and you are suffering so much TDS it makes you reply with 'no he doesn't but Joe does' as the height of your intelligent reply.

This is a Brit journalist's description of why most Brits do not like Trump. https://medium.com/typewriting/why-do-many-british-people-not-like-donald-trump-9810d1485509 There are Americans who expect more from politicians than Trump has to offer. They wonder why we do not value them.
All that they do not mention he does not even like pets. No cats, dogs, or anything else for him.

Well, I guess those Brits won't be voting for Trump.

The majority of living, American citizens registered to vote will be, though.

Douche Duck is just hoping that someday he'll be eligible for parole.
^^^
Knows Aussie prisoners can get on the Internet from prison, but doesn't know American prisoners are heavily restricted.

Another clue the Down Under Dumbass isn't who he claims to be.

Sorry I have included so much of the attached link here but everything needed to be said. As it concludes that sick leaders attract sick followers I don't expect Trumpers to pay any attention and brush it off, I'm just hoping a few of them will read it and say "wait a minute, that's not the type of guy we want running the country".

Psychoquackery. It won't work.

Back