Trump's DC trial date set for March 4—one day before Super Tuesday

The trial hasn't started yet, wait and see before you declare me wrong.

Start dates are tentative.

We can do that, so you can wrong twice.

your prior position, already proved wrong was that no trials would be SCHEDULED in the gap and i said they would. Maybe more than one.

YOu kept saying it could not be done as it would deny Trump...blah...blah...blah...

On that point you are wrong.

If you want to double down and argue now they 'might get scheduled but will not happen' you will just be wrong once again.

She is handing out prison time for trespassing. It's like sentencing someone to life for jaywalking. The judge doesn't get to set the appeal date, the appeals court, a panel of three judges, does.

And yet the appeals courts are affirming her sentencing and seeing it as more a part of an insurrection than trespassing so unfortunately for you the TrumpDerp lie and framing are not going to work.

Police-Fire-Tear-Gas-to-Disperse-Violent-Pro-Trump-Protesters-at-US-Capitol.gif

79ezi1.jpg

106823110-1610469786347-gettyimages-1230476983-horse-trumpsup210106_npiO7.jpeg

Scenes-of-Mayhem-Trump-Loyalists-Throw-Crutches-Sing-Star-Spangled-Banner-as-They-Swarm-US-Capitol.gif

4tliby.gif

Violence-Erupts-in-US-Capitol-as-Pro-Trump-Protesters-Clash-With-Police.gif

jpr.gif

BUT...BUT... All I see is nothing more than simple trespassing! Why would a judge sentence this as more serious??

FLOL....

And yet the appeals courts are affirming her sentencing and seeing it as more a part of an insurrection than trespassing so unfortunately for you the TrumpDerp lie and framing are not going to work.

Wrong. Defendants who took a plea deal cannot appeal the sentence except on very, very limited grounds, usually just ineffective council. That is, they have to PROVE their lawyer(s) was somehow incompetent or didn't use due diligence. That's almost impossible to get an appeal heard on.

It's totally different when someone goes to trial. They can appeal on an legal grounds unlike a plea deal where the prosecution includes clauses that limit or negate rights to appeal.

Wrong, proves the Judge doesn’t give a rat’s ass about politics, only the law, she is moving on treating all involved parties as she would an everyday case, no special treatment regardless of what your propaganda site says

Then why does she regularly weigh in, both in court and out of it, on the politics of all of this?

We can do that, so you can wrong twice.

your prior position, already proved wrong was that no trials would be SCHEDULED in the gap and i said they would. Maybe more than one.

YOu kept saying it could not be done as it would deny Trump...blah...blah...blah...

On that point you are wrong.

If you want to double down and argue now they 'might get scheduled but will not happen' you will just be wrong once again.

That's not what I said.

Scheduling doesn't matter, a person cannot have 4 trials going on at the same time, there is no way a defense team can have time to prepare for all that.

That is unfair and just common sense.

That is actually why they filed all these at the same time when these trials could and should have been over with already.

That's not what I said.

Scheduling doesn't matter, a person cannot have 4 trials going on at the same time, there is no way a defense team can have time to prepare for all that.

That is actually why they filed all these at the same time when these trials could and should have been over with already.

Trump has been paying attention to the cases for over 2 years. These cases are not surprises. He has had attys working on them nonstop since he committed the crimes. Trump knows what he did and is trying not to pay for his deeds.

Trump has been paying attention to the cases for over 2 years. These cases are not surprises. He has had attys working on them nonstop since he committed the crimes. Trump knows what he did and is trying not to pay for his deeds.
Trump is a billionaire, he should be able to afford a legal defense team for each trial. Why hasn’t he hired more people ;)

There were no cases until the recent indictments.

There was nothing to work on.

Wrong. Defendants who took a plea deal cannot appeal the sentence except on very, very limited grounds, usually just ineffective council. That is, they have to PROVE their lawyer(s) was somehow incompetent or didn't use due diligence. That's almost impossible to get an appeal heard on.

It's totally different when someone goes to trial. They can appeal on an legal grounds unlike a plea deal where the prosecution includes clauses that limit or negate rights to appeal.
So they admit to the crime but you are complaining about the time??

Anyone who pleads guilty is advised that sentencing recommendations are just that 'recommendations'. the Judge decides and each and every time she has been reviewed by the superior court they hold up. Unlike that Trump Derp Cannon who got scolded and embarrassed by her superior court for going outside the law in an attempt to help Trump.

That's not what I said.

What you said was that there would be no trials scheduled in the gap because you said it would be impossible for Trump to prepare for another trial with the Florida in May.

I told you would likely see Jack get one in before it, in early 2024 and you kept saying that would not happen.

Anyway i am happy Trump and his legal team think like you and hope they keep doing so. These mistakes are avoidable. Trump could have assured there was no gap, but being he is a derp and requires his lawyers be derps, they think like you. Push the Cannon trial out as far as possible and then just assume (wrongly) no one will jump in the gap and hold another trial.

These are avoidable mistakes i am thrilled Trump is making and his prior lawyer, Parlatore, said he was shocked they were doing as he said they could have easily controlled the schedule by accepting the earlier date and then just making motion after to motion to push it back as the date approached.

What you said was that there would be no trials scheduled in the gap because you said it would be impossible for Trump to prepare for another trial with the Florida in May.

I told you would likely see Jack get one in before it, in early 2024 and you kept saying that would not happen.

Anyway i am happy Trump and his legal team think like you and hope they keep doing so. These mistakes are avoidable. Trump could have assured there was no gap, but being he is a derp and requires his lawyers be derps, they think like you. Push the Cannon trial out as far as possible and then just assume (wrongly) no one will jump in the gap and hold another trial.

These are avoidable mistakes i am thrilled Trump is making and his prior lawyer, Parlatore, said he was shocked they were doing as he said they could have easily controlled the schedule by accepting the earlier date and then just making motion after to motion to push it back as the date approached.

Then the Florida case will be pushed back.

The trials are not going to happen at the same time.

It really doesn't matter in what order they happen.

There is nothing Biden wants more than to crush that asshole again. Republicans don't stand a chance. 20% of them won't vote for him and he says he's running regardless of whether or not he is the nominee or convicted. Brainwashed shitheads like you will vote for him even if he is declared ineligible and not on the ballot. Just write his name in, that will show them!

Biden fears Trump that is why he has Garland tying Trump up in court. The Democrats show they are like communists from a third world country using courts to stop political opposition

GOOD.

Not charging Trump would be both a travesty of law and justice and it would be interfering in the election to benefit Trump.

Allowing anyone to try and steal one election, to stay in power, and then just allowing them to declare 'I am running in the net election' as a way to never get charged, would just be a stupid precedent to have.

Of course stupid people would want that though.

Your hate has you supporting the Biden corruption. YThis is not what America should be

And that is because each and every time, despite the republi'cans' taking wayyyyyyy more time to investigate Biden, Obama, Hillary, etc they always come up with nothing burgers and you need at least a Ham sandwich to get a Grand jury to indict.

When Comer was on Fox news recently and asked if after 5 years of investigations they had any concrete evidence they could present to a Grand Jury, his reply was 'we are working on it'.

He admitted this, just as McCarthy admitted re Benghazi, is solely a smear campaign and not intended for charges as charges do not end well for republi'cans' as John Durham found out. the opposite of when Trump complicit republi'cans' get charged and boat loads of them go to jail.

The Democrats have been after Trump for more than 7 years. The witchhunt has yet to produce results

Back