Trump's DC trial date set for March 4—one day before Super Tuesday

Wrong, proves the Judge doesn’t give a rat’s ass about politics, only the law, she is moving on treating all involved parties as she would an everyday case, no special treatment regardless of what your propaganda site says

Shows she is corrupt and part of the communist banana republic agenda

Your hate has you supporting the Biden corruption. YThis is not what America should be

If that is what 'not allowing criminals to commit insurrection consequence free because they scream 'election interference' i am good with that.'

Imagine a US where any POTUS losing an election can break every law in an attempt to over turn and steal it, and simple claim 'I am running again in the next election' as a way to never get prosecuted?

What a stupid thing to want 'America to be'.

The Democrats have been after Trump for more than 7 years. The witchhunt has yet to produce results

Name the investigations that are 'yet to produce results'?

I think you are confusing all the nothing burgers the republi'cans' have run but i look forward to you clarifying.

If that is what 'not allowing criminals to commit insurrection consequence free because they scream 'election interference' i am good with that.'

Imagine a US where any POTUS losing an election can break every law in an attempt to over turn and steal it, and simple claim 'I am running again in the next election' as a way to never get prosecuted?

What a stupid thing to want 'America to be'.

Nice spin but what I see is Democrats using communist tactics because they fear they can't beat Trump

Nice spin but what I see is Democrats using communist tactics because they fear they can't beat Trump

No spin there.

Trump lost and knew he lost and thought 'well why not try to steal it then' thinking there was no downside. He steals it and gets to be POTUS again or fails and there is no real consequences and you just run again the next time. That is a win/win.

BUt what he did not think would happen, has happened and the system of justice is holding the powerful to account.

That is a good and necessary thing as every losing POTUS might as well try to steal it otherwise. Why not if there are zero consequences.

Then why do the Democrats have to use the courts to stop Trump?

That is such a stupid thing to say.

If Trump shoots someone or robs a bank or tries to steal an election, he should not be left to run again as his only punishment, win or lose.

Anyone saying 'you need to leave him alone and let him run or you are using the courts to try and stop him' , is just being stupid.

Every single criminal facing a Federal trial should simply declare an independent run for POTUS and then all charges would be dropped and the only punishment would be they 'win or lose' but at least 'we would not be using the courts to stop them'. That is derp logic and we reject it.

Then why do the Democrats have to use the courts to stop Trump?

The Dems? It is the justice department charging criminals. Trump and the rightys committed egregious crimes and are a threat to the continuation of the American experiment. They have to be charged for what they did. This is not political. It is justice doing their jobs.

No spin there.

Trump lost and knew he lost and thought 'well why not try to steal it then' thinking there was no downside. He steals it and gets to be POTUS again or fails and there is no real consequences and you just run again the next time. That is a win/win.

BUt what he did not think would happen, has happened and the system of justice is holding the powerful to account.

That is a good and necessary thing as every losing POTUS might as well try to steal it otherwise. Why not if there are zero consequences.

So now you can read minds

That is such a stupid thing to say.

If Trump shoots someone or robs a bank or tries to steal an election, he should not be left to run again as his only punishment, win or lose.

Anyone saying 'you need to leave him alone and let him run or you are using the courts to try and stop him' , is just being stupid.

Every single criminal facing a Federal trial should simply declare an independent run for POTUS and then all charges would be dropped and the only punishment would be they 'win or lose' but at least 'we would not be using the courts to stop them'. That is derp logic and we reject it.

You ignore what is happening because you must protect the corruption od Biden and Garland and the Democrats

The Dems? It is the justice department charging criminals. Trump and the rightys committed egregious crimes and are a threat to the continuation of the American experiment. They have to be charged for what they did. This is not political. It is justice doing their jobs.

It has been weaponized by the Biden administration and Democrats for political gain to stop political opponets

Because she has a history of being biased against jan 6 defendants. She hates Trump and should recuse herself

How does that mean that she is biased? Just like a rightwinger, fucking stupid. Just like the election was stolen because trump was in the lead and then Biden came back and beat him.

Back