Trump’s fury over Harris’ switch with Biden is increasingly driving his campaign

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Deep into his ranting news conference on Thursday, former President Donald Trump told a truth that explained everything : “I’m very angry at her.”

He was referring to Vice President Kamala Harris, whose late entry into the general election race has left him bitter, disoriented, and mourning the loss of the old campaign — the one he was winning against President Joe Biden.

Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness delivered at his New Jersey golf club that raised serious questions about the future trajectory of his quest to return to power.

They're all crapping their panties over it.

Trump and all his little Trumpkins.

dropoutjoe.jpg

Deep into his ranting news conference on Thursday, former President Donald Trump told a truth that explained everything : “I’m very angry at her.”

He was referring to Vice President Kamala Harris, whose late entry into the general election race has left him bitter, disoriented, and mourning the loss of the old campaign — the one he was winning against President Joe Biden.

Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness delivered at his New Jersey golf club that raised serious questions about the future trajectory of his quest to return to power.

Behind the scenes, it's reported that he's furious about the fact that he's going to lose the election.

Because he knows he's going to prison.

Trump is the biggest whiner I ever heard talk. He was going to pretend he could talk like an adult and give an economic talk. He cried and whined and bleated about how he was being mistreated. He started out making weird remarks about acting as an intellectual and would give an intelligent talk. He showed how acting maturely was such a problem for him. Then h,alf way through, he went full Daffy Donald. The guy has serious mental problems.

1723860260647.png

Well, I hope both he and you are right about both things.

But personally I'm uncomfortable about counting Kamala's chickens just yet.

Things are looking better for the good guys, but anything can happen.
Agree about taking an early victory lap, but when Biden stepped down millions of voters decided to rejoin the game. As seen by the money that was being withheld from Biden, now pouring in for Harris.

There is not enough money or time to help redefine her... You all must be very excited about her.
teleprompter speech yesterday though.... What's your favorite part of her promises? An end to the "price gaging"? If you can't even read it correctly you probably shouldn't be promising it....

So delicious, so very very delightful. :rofl2:

He actually was NOT winning before Biden stepped away. They were statistically tied overall, despite the RNC convention bump (which was more of an ant hill) and the debate fiasco. Trump was slightly ahead in some swing states, but has lost that advantage now. Plus his VP pick's unfavorability remains high. Walz's favorability, on the other hand, is in positive territory.

And the nation rejoiced!

Agree about taking an early victory lap, but when Biden stepped down millions of voters decided to rejoin the game. As seen by the money that was being withheld from Biden, now pouring in for Harris.
I agree. That record-breaking amount of donations, two-thirds of them from first-time donors, is more valid than any opinion poll. Which, btw, also show Harris ahead. The (D)s are fired up!

There is not enough money or time to help redefine her... You all must be very excited about her.
teleprompter speech yesterday though.... What's your favorite part of her promises? An end to the "price gaging"? If you can't even read it correctly you probably shouldn't be promising it....
Yes, we are, thanks for noticing. Guess you forgot that whole thing where Harris has been VP for almost four years and has huge name recogition. Plus she's sane. :laugh:

Never got that crystal ball fixed, did you? Kaep will go broke, Jack will be back any day now, E. Jean Carroll will lose, etc.

PW02rpF.jpg

In highschool and at work, we always hated crybabies, whiners, and snivelers. I am always struck by how much MAGA morons admire and support that kind of behavior in their Messiah.

Someone is going to be very disappointed that they're not going to get a chance to get their six thousand dollars...🤣

Back