Trump’s fury over Harris’ switch with Biden is increasingly driving his campaign

Well, I hope both he and you are right about both things.

But personally I'm uncomfortable about counting Kamala's chickens just yet.

Things are looking better for the good guys, but anything can happen.
Correct.

Kamala is the underdog at the moment...and should remain so until the election.

Yeah, yeah...I know. I often proclaim that she is going to win. But that is just to frost the balls of certain individuals.

As Yogi used to say, "It ain't over 'til the slightly overweight lady votes."

So delicious, so very very delightful. :rofl2:

He actually was NOT winning before Biden stepped away. They were statistically tied overall, despite the RNC convention bump (which was more of an ant hill) and the debate fiasco. Trump was slightly ahead in some swing states, but has lost that advantage now. Plus his VP pick's unfavorability remains high. Walz's favorability, on the other hand, is in positive territory.

And the nation rejoiced!
I am still wondering why Congress hasn't called Trump in and asked him how he knew the 2016 election was RIGGED way before it was even held.
aren't things usually rigged in favor of the winner?
Trump won , so they should be asking him how he knew it was rigged, who rigged it, did HE rig it, and any other questions to get to the bottom of it being rigged.
I guess the Republican House is too busy investigating every Dem, on earth.
have a nice day

I am still wondering why Congress hasn't called Trump in and asked him how he knew the 2016 election was RIGGED way before it was even held.
aren't things usually rigged in favor of the winner?
Trump won , so they should be asking him how he knew it was rigged, who rigged it, did HE rig it, and any other questions to get to the bottom of it being rigged.
I guess the Republican House is too busy investigating every Dem, on earth.
have a nice day
Hey, good point! Apparently Hunter Biden's drug problems are FAR more important than Trump conspiring with Putin's gang to rig the 2016 election, right? And isn't it interesting how quickly the whole Biden Burisma corruption thing sort of faded away, never to be mentioned again? MAGATards and their media masters have a new chew toy now to try to besmirch.

So delicious, so very very delightful. :rofl2:

He actually was NOT winning before Biden stepped away. They were statistically tied overall, despite the RNC convention bump (which was more of an ant hill) and the debate fiasco. Trump was slightly ahead in some swing states, but has lost that advantage now. Plus his VP pick's unfavorability remains high. Walz's favorability, on the other hand, is in positive territory.

And the nation rejoiced!
He wasn't winning but made the mistake of assuming Biden's terrible debate performance presaged a terrible campaign that would soon have him winning and probably would have if that was the Biden he kept seeing. Instead he saw a Biden that said, I don't need this, here's Kamala. How unfair this must seem to Donny who so values fairness.

He wasn't winning but made the mistake of assuming Biden's terrible debate performance presaged a terrible campaign that would soon have him winning and probably would have if that was the Biden he kept seeing. Instead he saw a Biden that said, I don't need this, here's Kamala. How unfair this must seem to Donny who so values fairness.
Yes, Donny values fairness, but only for himself!

They replaced an old dementia patient with an early onset Aldzheimer sufferer.
Correct.

Kamala is the underdog at the moment...and should remain so until the election.

Yeah, yeah...I know. I often proclaim that she is going to win. But that is just to frost the balls of certain individuals.

As Yogi used to say, "It ain't over 'til the slightly overweight lady votes."

Deep into his ranting news conference on Thursday, former President Donald Trump told a truth that explained everything : “I’m very angry at her.”

He was referring to Vice President Kamala Harris, whose late entry into the general election race has left him bitter, disoriented, and mourning the loss of the old campaign — the one he was winning against President Joe Biden.

Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness delivered at his New Jersey golf club that raised serious questions about the future trajectory of his quest to return to power.

He keeps calling Biden's removal a coup and implying that it was unconstitutional. All he is doing is laying in the groundwork to declare the election stolen if he loses.

Hahaha! Brilliant. I guess it's getting to that time when he drags out that "Deep State" silliness. Everyone's against him because he's their saviour. Boohoohoo.

ILLEGAL??????
where were they?
you do understand that BOTH parties have a say in these things don't you?
Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia for three......any other state which did NOT let both parties have a say through their elected state legislatures as required by the US constitution. And then there is PA, who at least did let their legislature decide, but they decided on a procedure which violated their own constitution........and where did you get the silly idea that the election officials of Fulton County, GA let Republicans have a say in whether unsupervised drop boxes would be placed on dark streets with no security.......

Yes, Donny values fairness, but only for himself!
Now that Biden isn't the candidate, trump always looks very old and wrinkled by comparison. At the debate, they used a pound of Bondo on that face. When he's photographed at his impromptu events, he looks terrible.

Yet...his rhetoric is similar to what I hear from my grandchildren.

Back