Trump’s fury over Harris’ switch with Biden is increasingly driving his campaign

Confirmed by the New York Times.

See, this is why I've loved politics since I was a little kid and learned to read all the periodicals and the daily paper we got. It's like a game or a sport, only with actual real life consequences for each of us.
Unfortunately, trump is why the Jerry Springer crowd now loves politics.

Except that this isn't politics. It's nonsense.

The circus is in town...
Well, I hope both he and you are right about both things.

But personally I'm uncomfortable about counting Kamala's chickens just yet.

Things are looking better for the good guys, but anything can happen.
It is looking better for the good guys... It's time that you've finally noticed.... 😌

Unfortunately, trump is why the Jerry Springer crowd now loves politics.

Except that this isn't politics. It's nonsense.
Just read a friend's FB post this morning about trying to attend a Trump rally near his home in NC the other day. He never was able to get in as they closed the doors before his segment of the line made it to them. He wrote a vivid and frankly terrifying account of the mood of the crowd -- angry, aggrieved, hateful, simmering with violence, open and blatant bigotry against a number of different Americans (including himself although he wisely refrained from revealing his own political POV). He had never attended a political rally before and was blown away.

I've attended only two myself. One was in 2004 for Kerry; the other was in 2016 for Bernie. The mood of the other attendees at both was very different -- upbeat, happy, excited, hopeful. I will never understand the attraction of some to darkness, negativity, hate. And for that I am profoundly grateful.

e7d.gif

Just read a friend's FB post this morning about trying to attend a Trump rally near his home in NC the other day. He never was able to get in as they closed the doors before his segment of the line made it to them. He wrote a vivid and frankly terrifying account of the mood of the crowd -- angry, aggrieved, hateful, simmering with violence, open and blatant bigotry against a number of different Americans (including himself although he wisely refrained from revealing his own political POV). He had never attended a political rally before and was blown away.

I've attended only two myself. One was in 2004 for Kerry; the other was in 2016 for Bernie. The mood of the other attendees at both was very different -- upbeat, happy, excited, hopeful. I will never understand the attraction of some to darkness, negativity, hate. And for that I am profoundly grateful.
There was an interview on the news last night of people in line for a Trump rally. Same thing - anger and astonishing ignorance. "These people are Communists!", a woman shouted, referring to Harris supporters. No disagreement from those around her. Such is the social media society we find ourselves in.

Now that Biden isn't the candidate, trump always looks very old and wrinkled by comparison. At the debate, they used a pound of Bondo on that face. When he's photographed at his impromptu events, he looks terrible.

Yet...his rhetoric is similar to what I hear from my grandchildren.
Your grandchildren are toddlers?

There was an interview on the news last night of people in line for a Trump rally. Same thing - anger and astonishing ignorance. "These people are Communists!", a woman shouted, referring to Harris supporters. No disagreement from those around her. Such is the social media society we find ourselves in.
The comparisons to Nazi Germany are overdone IMO but in the case of Der Gropingfuehrer and his good little Germans, it's apt. We live in one of the world's most prosperous and free nations. Yet these people choose to wallow in the sewer of hate and grievance willingly. They are blind to the good all around us and to our many blessings. We see the forum's MAGATs whining and weeping and hating here every single day. It boggles the mind to realize that they are legion.

Maybe we need to add Prozac to the nation's public water supply along with fluoride.

Grievance politics. It's all trump has, but the nation needs more after the damage he's done.

The comparisons to Nazi Germany are overdone IMO but in the case of Der Gropingfuehrer and his good little Germans, it's apt. We live in one of the world's most prosperous and free nations. Yet these people choose to wallow in the sewer of hate and grievance willingly. They are blind to the good all around us and to our many blessings. We see the forum's MAGATs whining and weeping and hating here every single day. It boggles the mind to realize that they are legion.

Maybe we need to add Prozac to the nation's public water supply along with fluoride.
There is an unwritten rule in the world that you never reference Hitler for anything. That's how heinous an individual he was.

In the case of trump, we had better make the comparison now or we haven't learned anything from the first time a Hitler rose to prominance.

Especially given that trump employs Hitler's playbook with great success.

There is an unwritten rule in the world that you never reference Hitler for anything. That's how heinous an individual he was.

In the case of trump, we had better make the comparison now or we haven't learned anything from the first time a Hitler rose to prominance.

I agree Trump has the moral emptiness of Hitler but he hasn't the brains or the determination and fearlessness. He's a shadow by comparison.

Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia for three......any other state which did NOT let both parties have a say through their elected state legislatures as required by the US constitution. And then there is PA, who at least did let their legislature decide, but they decided on a procedure which violated their own constitution........and where did you get the silly idea that the election officials of Fulton County, GA let Republicans have a say in whether unsupervised drop boxes would be placed on dark streets with no security.......
where does it say that in the Constitution?
It says the delegates to the EC shall be appointed by what ever way the legislature of the states decides.
Heck by that the states don't even need to hold elections.
They can just appoint them themselves.
and a lot of them set up the way they wanted to do it when they had Republican legislatures.
Have a nice day

I agree Trump has the moral emptiness of Hitler but he hasn't the brains or the determination and fearlessness. He's a shadow by comparison.
But his low IQ followers still back him.
They can not see how he is doing a lot of the things Hitler did and how he is following just what the 2025 project says they want to do.
and from what I am reading there is a fourth part to the 2025 project that they are keeping under raps .
and I can't imagine what is in it or why they are keeping it secret.
Have a nice day

Yep. Identify grievances and willing victims. Come up with some enemies to hate. Convince the marks that the enemies -- even if they are your own neighbors and fellow citizens -- deserve hating and worse. Inform them that only you can stand between them and the enemies. Rinse, repeat.

But his low IQ followers still back him.
They can not see how he is doing a lot of the things Hitler did and how he is following just what the 2025 project says they want to do.
and from what I am reading there is a fourth part to the 2025 project that they are keeping under raps .
and I can't imagine what is in it or why they are keeping it secret.
Have a nice day
Also his higher IQ users, such as the Project 2025 crew for whom Trump is a foil for the anti democratic society they envision.

Also his higher IQ users, such as the Project 2025 crew for whom Trump is a foil for the anti democratic society they envision.
I wonder if this next section of the 2025 project is how to suspend the Constitution and rule as a king / dictator.
people on the right had better start paying attention to just what Trump and the 2025 project want to do, taking peoples Constitutional rights away is already pointed out in their project and again Trump has said he wants to stomp on left leaning peoples first and second Amendment rights, they just can't see it.
when Trump says he wants to shut down the left leaning MSM outlets that IS taking away peoples First Amendment rights , I guess ONLY he gets first Amendment rights and NOT people on the left.
He also has said Take their guns away, we will deal with the DUE PROCESS thing LATER.
well who decides when LATER comes? Trump?
and isn't LATER like tomorrow ? it never comes. it is always today.
and as I have said before after trump and the 2025 project are done taking away the Constitutional rights away from the people on the left what says they don't start coming after theirs?
they had better watch out what they wish for once they get it there is no going back
have a nice day

Back