Trump's son in deep dodo

Sitting here in my scriptorium on this hot may evening, I see a shark heading towards me. Ah, it is yurt's jaws gleaming in the fading daylight hour as he swims towards me with beady eyes focused with maniacal fury.

Little does he know that he is swimming right into my ambush as I draw a bead with my nuclear powered spear gun with laser sights. Pssft! Buh bye, sucka!

Poor yurt.
I have pwnd him
yet again

Didn't think you could answer. You're just a dumb troll.

Drump's going down hard on this one. Que sera sera!

I agree but would ask you to have some mercy and compassion for our less fortunate contard friends. In this case, it's better to refrain from using terms like "going down hard on" with them. They've already suffered enough. All those votes, and they didn't even get a $1 tube of Dollar Store lube.

I agree but would ask you to have some mercy and compassion for our less fortunate contard friends. In this case, it's better to refrain from using terms like "going down hard on" with them. They've already suffered enough. All those votes, and they didn't even get a $1 tube of Dollar Store lube.

Show the crime

Sad

That made me cry! :laugh:

Back