Tucker Carlson: Covid Shots Are ‘Poison’

I've seen the studies, I've seen the peer reviewed journal articles. Many. If I had them handy which I no longer do, I'd dig up a couple for you.
But truth be told, if you want to kill and/or maim yourself and your children and loved ones, go right ahead.
I'm not your servant and I think you've heard the parable about pearls and swine.
So you can’t show me any evidence. Got it.

I can but choose not to bother. You need to stumble down the hole you've created for yourself.
So the dog ate your homework. I understand. You are unable to support your position. Mainly because it is utterly, completely, spectacularly wrong. Next?

I suddenly got a blood clot in my calf after taking the Pfizer vax. Now I'm on 500 a month blood thinners for life. That's all the evidence I need.
Sure, sure. That's what caused it. Not your disgustingly unhealthy lifestyle.

I suddenly got a blood clot in my calf after taking the Pfizer vax. Now I'm on 500 a month blood thinners for life. That's all the evidence I need.
@Joe You cannot argue with the hypnotized. Nothing you proffer will be good enough. This is exactly why I don't bother.

We've seen things in the last 8 years we would never have envisioned happening in the USA.
Before obama things were much saner. He gave us brazenly stolen elections and brazen anti-white racism and turned america into a sanctuary country. He also gave us BIG MIKE. We never before had a FLOTUS who was also an NFL tackle.

Millions of americans have had horrible experiences from the vaxxes. All over the internet and totally banned on tv news shows.

Before obama things were much saner. He gave us brazenly stolen elections and brazen anti-white racism and turned america into a sanctuary country. He also gave us BIG MIKE. We never before had a FLOTUS who was also an NFL tackle.
Obama was 8 years of angst as well but the persecution of Trump and the horrid Biden years took things into madness overdrive.

Obama was 8 years of angst as well but the persecution of Trump and the horrid Biden years took things into madness overdrive.
Obama gave us DACA and no president has ever done anything so illegal. He admitted he gave 800,000 foreign invaders the right to live here even though the law says they can't.

@Joe You cannot argue with the hypnotized. Nothing you proffer will be good enough. This is exactly why I don't bother.
I'm glad to see you have admitted you are here to troll. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless. I asked you for studies, but apparently your dog ate them so you can't find them. Actually, you can't find them because they do not exist. Troll on, dude. But don't pretend you are here to discuss anything. I've given you a number of opportunities, and you have passed on every one of them. You are not a serious person.

I'm glad to see you have admitted you are here to troll. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless. I asked you for studies, but apparently your dog ate them so you can't find them. Actually, you can't find them because they do not exist. Troll on, dude. But don't pretend you are here to discuss anything. I've given you a number of opportunities, and you have passed on every one of them. You are not a serious person.
Look, I posted stories about research and statistical data for a couple years on another forum but we parted ways. I cannot go back there to access my archives. Trying to search the censored search engines for information critical of the Covid-19 injections is futile. You are not worth my time. I hope you in your arrogance and stupidity continue to take every vaccine offered. Good luck.

Look, I posted stories about research and statistical data for a couple years on another forum but we parted ways. I cannot go back there to access my archives. Trying to search the censored search engines for information critical of the Covid-19 injections is futile. You are not worth my time. I hope you in your arrogance and stupidity continue to take every vaccine offered. Good luck.
I accept your unconditional surrender.

Here are some actual studies.

That took me about one minute. Give me five minutes and I can cite 20 more. You are sloppy, lazy, and intellectually challenged. You are nothing but a troll, you have not posted one single thing of substance since you've been here. Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Pick up a book.

I accept your unconditional surrender.

Here are some actual studies.

That took me about one minute. Give me five minutes and I can cite 20 more. You are sloppy, lazy, and intellectually challenged. You are nothing but a troll, you have not posted one single thing of substance since you've been here. Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Pick up a book.
All bullshit. Keep taking those vaccines. You are a rube.

Back