Tucker Carlson: Covid Shots Are ‘Poison’

I accept your unconditional surrender.

Here are some actual studies.

That took me about one minute. Give me five minutes and I can cite 20 more. You are sloppy, lazy, and intellectually challenged. You are nothing but a troll, you have not posted one single thing of substance since you've been here. Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Pick up a book.
All the bullshit studies that are easy to find on a censored search. You the lazy one. I again am not your servant. I hope you enjoy your vaccines. Suck them up.

All the bullshit studies that are easy to find on a censored search. You the lazy one. I again am not your servant. I hope you enjoy your vaccines. Suck them up.
If you can't find them it's because they don't exist or they are some kind of bullshit. I support my positions with science. You support YOUR position by claiming there are studies out there but you just can't find them.

ROTFLMFAO!!! No, you aren't my servant. You ARE inferior to me when it comes to advocating for a position. You are here to troll. I make you uncomfortable because I ask you to prove your positions and you have no idea how to do that. You don't think. You parrot. I despise lazy people who arrogantly claim they are better than those that actually research a topic. That's you. You are a lightweight. All hat, no cowboy. You don't have an independent thought in your head. Pathetic.

Yep, that's where I get all *MY* medical advice -- from some desperate idiotic very poorly-educated science-denying-but-only-if-it-pays-well propangandist moron. I hope all you MAGATs listen closely to him and follow his medical advice. Please!

No doubt CNN told you to get the shot and quintuple "boosted" - meanwhile you've had Covid 9 times.... like most of the morons on the left.

I think everybody knows this but TV won't let anyone say it. Fauci and Biden both belong in prison for forcing this on americans.

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

……………….

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive(s) with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

More:

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/9177...s-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Back