Tulsa mayor declares civil emergency/curfew ahead of Trump rally,

anatta

100% recycled karma
Supporters can cheer on President Trump, but then they better get home.

Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum, a Republican, declared a civil emergency Thursday and announced a curfew near the arena where Trump plans to hold a campaign rally on Saturday.

Bynum cited recent “civil unrest” “crowds in excess of 100,000” who plan to attend the rally and protests in response to the rally in his decision to place a curfew for the six-block radius near the arena.

I have received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive and violent behavior in other States are planning to travel to the city of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally,” Bynum wrote in the executive order.

The arena is also asking the campaign for a written plan outlining how it will incorporate social distancing and other "health and safety" steps.

The BOK Center, which can hold up to 20,000 and had people lining up outside of it more than two days ahead of the Saturday rally, cited an uptick in coronavirus cases in Tulsa, Okla., as the reason why it requested the plan. The campaign was already going to provide masks and hand sanitizer to each attendee, and there would be temperature checks at the door.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tu...l-exclusion-zone-curfew-ahead-of-trumps-rally

Indeed.

Middle Americans elect presidents and Middle Americans do not like the anarchy, burning, looting and assaults and murders of civilians and police officers in Democrat controlled cities that they will not stop and even condone.

Law and order wins elections.

One million people in the Oklahoma area applied for tickets to President Trump’s rally.

That poll looks pretty good.

You’ve been shown this before. Are you senile?

Hillary Clinton up by 12 points over Donald Trump in ABC ...abc7ny.com › poll-politics-hillary-clinton-donald-trump
Oct 23, 2016 - Hillary Clinton has vaulted to a double-digit lead in the inaugural ABC News 2016 election tracking poll, boosted by broad disapproval of ...

What if they labeled the rally a protest and handed out BLM signs?

Ironically, it is going to be kind of a counter-protest. Watch and see.
thats it. "Groups from outside the area"
I saw a story on Santa Monica promenade that was all smashed and looted -including pharmacies.
They were organized gangs that smashed and looted

One million people in the Oklahoma area applied for tickets to President Trump’s rally.

That poll looks pretty good.

Because they’ve lacked a public venue to express their outrage.

That rally should be interesting. I might even watch and I usually don’t.

Back