Tulsa mayor declares civil emergency/curfew ahead of Trump rally,

Yes I am. I was getting worried Stretch. Glad to hear you were just enjoying life!

Awww. I didn't mean to cause concern. Sometimes I just feel the need to toss the line and float away when the natives
get too restless on the island here if you know what I mean. LOL
I discovered a terrific new website (to me anyway) called PredictWind. It's so cool. Really nice for predictive navigation and
weather, wind, waves, etc. I've been tracking a family on there who have been sailing around the world for a couple of years
now and have wonderful vlog on YouTube as well.

Awww. I didn't mean to cause concern. Sometimes I just feel the need to toss the line and float away when the natives
I discovered a terrific new website (to me anyway) called PredictWind. It's so cool. Really nice for predictive navigation and
weather, wind, waves, etc. I've been tracking a family on there who have been sailing around the world for a couple of years

I am going to check that out Stretch. Thanks! I like the way you expand your horizons Salty. Impressive.

Exactly. They used the same "by 12 points" line regarding the Hillbag lead in mid-June of 2016 as well.

Stretch! You're alive! You did NOT get infected and die of the fake flu! But I see you've kept your Amerika's Best Christian Woman Award intact by using "Hillbag."

Hello, God? You really need better reps down here, just sayin'. -- Owl

just thinking about you on a LOp's script review session.
Good to hear from you

just thinking about you on a LOp's script review session.
Good to hear from you

Thanks kiddo, how ya doin'? I've been working, too. You taking on a new line? I've just been sticking with
PH & DR. I never had any interest in that new SBA one.
Just tried to keep some calm and peace alive here making new soaps and candles...plus making my own
eliquid flavors now, too...while playing lots of Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Petty, F Mac and Miles Davis.
Hope your family is well. How's the South Beach going? :cool:

I have several business contacts and associates in Tulsa. I know the area as I have to work there sometimes. They are serious about their Donald Trump- that is for sure- even though I am puzzled as to why?

But, they are nice people and I would hate to see anything bad come to them.

Hopefully they will be wearing their masks. I think they will!

And in two weeks we will know if the risk taken was worth it for Donald Trump and his Yip Yaps!

yip yap-
Someone who wont shut the fuck up, like dammit man shut your damn mouth!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back