Tulsa mayor declares civil emergency/curfew ahead of Trump rally,

One million people in the Oklahoma area applied for tickets to President Trump’s rally.

That poll looks pretty good.

Are we supposed to believe the trump people had 1 million tickets printed for an arena that seats 19000 people? Are we supposed to believe that if the arena is filled 981000 people are going to be standing around outside hoping for a glance at their messiah? :rofl2:

Posting a thread that proves AProudLefty is a sock is spazzing?

He has responded about 20 times this morning on the Respect thread in the Off Topic section.

Is he spazzing?

So, you don’t read my posts?

Lol

What leads you to believe he's a sock, Mr. Earl? You keep repeating this without posting evidence for it.

Are we supposed to believe the trump people had 1 million tickets printed for an arena that seats 19000 people? Are we supposed to believe that if the arena is filled 981000 people are going to be standing around outside hoping for a glance at their messiah? :rofl2:

I'm sure that Earl thinks this poster is real, as well. lol

xklVkv4.jpg

Hello Stretch! Hope things are well!

Hi Sailor! I've just decided to have a couple weeks of peace and quiet while "Rome's been burning". :laugh:
Been happy as a clam for 2 weeks watching all kinds of boating/shipping videos and listening to great music. :medit:
Hope all is well you...still at sea?

Actually, thousands of people who didn't take basic precautions in FL aren't really fine.

They'll recover. It's not like ANY virus completely goes away. It becomes weaker and then just like clockwork, here comes the next flu season.
Nobody has a problem it seems with large celebrations, protests and riots with packed crowds. Life goes on.

Hi Sailor! I've just decided to have a couple weeks of peace and quiet while "Rome's been burning". :laugh:
Been happy as a clam for 2 weeks watching all kinds of boating/shipping videos and listening to great music. :medit:
Hope all is well you...still at sea?

Yes I am. I was getting worried Stretch. Glad to hear you were just enjoying life!

The anarchists are looking for war, they want violence...at some point they are going to get some.

Maybe Soon.

The anarchists are looking for war, they want violence...at some point they are going to get some.

Maybe Soon.

You rightys love your violence and threats. The bulk of the violence was by cops outfitted with riot geat wading into peaceful protesters. That was like the one in DC when Trump had his photo op and the peaceful civilians were gassed and beaten. The protesters have had lots of violence. You should be happy.

You rightys love your violence and threats. The bulk of the violence was by cops outfitted with riot geat wading into peaceful protesters. That was like the one in DC when Trump had his photo op and the peaceful civilians were gassed and beaten. The protesters have had lots of violence. You should be happy.

I am not a Rightly and I made no threat, nor have I ever in my life been violent.

If you cannot tell the difference between peaceful protestors and rioters/looters, you are one dumb mother fucker.

Sadly it is starting to look that way. Might as well get it over before it really gets ugly.

Bret Weinstein, who understands better than almost anyone else what is going on because he lived this exact same thing at Evergreen, is absolutely sure.

Also, once a basic understanding of the history of The UTOPIA Builders is obtained there is no reason to doubt his call.

Violence Works

EDIT: Also, Bret was a member of Occupy before they went off the rails, and Evergreen is Evergreen and Olympia is Olympia....Bret has been right in the middle of the radical left for a long time.

Last edited:
Back