Twitter is now interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election

Much of the hysteria and bullshit over this was generated by Twatters, Facebuggers and social media in general. People like you to be honest, ironically you are the ones that will most likely be lining up at the unemployment offices. Dontvsaybyoubwerent warned!

This is why you shouldn't post while drunk.

Mail Man Charged With Attempted Election Fraud, Changed Mail-In Ballots That Were Given Out Due To Pandemic, Feds Say

Federal law enforcement officials announced on Tuesday that they charged Thomas Cooper, a mail carrier in West Virginia, for alleged attempted election fraud.

“Cooper, age 47, of Dry Fork, West Virginia, is charged with ‘Attempt to Defraud the Residents of West Virginia of a Fair Election.’ According to the affidavit filed with the complaint, Cooper held a U.S. Postal Service contract to deliver mail in Pendleton County,” The Department of Justice said in a statement. “In April 2020, the Clerk of Pendleton County received ‘2020 Primary Election COVID-19 Mail-In Absentee Request’ forms from eight voters on which the voter’s party-ballot request appeared to have been altered.”

Some of the ballots were reportedly changed from Democrat to Republican while other ballots were altered in other ways.

The investigation was conducted by the West Virginia Secretary of State’s office, the West Virginia Election Fraud Task Force, the FBI, and prosecutors from multiple U.S. Attorney’s offices in West Virginia.

The news comes as Twitter started attaching warning labels to President Donald Trump’s tweets on Tuesday that led to a series of articles from left-wing media organizations that claimed that Trump’s warnings about fraud coming from mail-in voting were “unsubstantiated.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...that-were-given-out-due-to-pandemic-feds-say/

Your headline is completely false. No mail in ballots were changed. Requests for ballots were altered. This would be an example of voter suppression because it is an attempt to prevent voters from voting. It would be easy to prevent this in the future by mailing out ballots to every voter.

At first, this just seems like another funny/sad Trump rant that we all rolls our eyes over, then move on with our lives.

But the fact that he's saying as president, he won't allow this, that's pretty scary. And yes, he's not serious, he's only saying this as red meat for his base. But like so many other things Trump has said or done, he's helping to normalize this. His base now expects the president to be able to control what private companies say, and Trump might not do that, but what if the next president does? Will there be a backlash from both parties, or will the Republicans do nothing like when Trump tried to cheat in the next election?
not at all. Twitter is the usual LW media bias. but they get US subsidies,and Trump should stop that

US cities and states give big tech $9.3bn in subsidies in five years
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...ch-93bn-in-subsidies-in-five-years-tax-breaks

not at all. Twitter is the usual LW media bias. but they get US subsidies,and Trump should stop that

Obviously Twitter isn't left-wing, but I know you have to say that.

So Trump isn't saying Twitter shouldn't be funded, he's saying they shouldn't be allowed to correct his lies. He's basically saying that the president should be able to run Twitter, thus turning it into state media like Fox.
I do agree that we shouldn't be giving subsidies to the rich, but that's Capitalism.

Obviously Twitter isn't left-wing, but I know you have to say that.

So Trump isn't saying Twitter shouldn't be funded, he's saying they shouldn't be allowed to correct his lies. He's basically saying that the president should be able to run Twitter, thus turning it into state media like Fox.
I do agree that we shouldn't be giving subsidies to the rich, but that's Capitalism.
the fact checking is a joke.
Guess who runs the "Office of Integrity" on twitter -some dweeb who routinely calls Trump voters
"racists"and "fly over country".

They are ACTING AS CENSORS - they are going after hydroxychloroquine as well.

Their job is to PROVIDE A PLATFORM not to censor free speech

funny how Twitter suddenly decides to "fact check" as the election looms

LOL, yes, it would be nice if they put a disclaimer on every single lie Trump has told on Twitter, but I doubt it would matter to you. You are in the cult. Facts mean absolutely nothing to you. And the rest of us have pretty much figured it out.

the fact checking is a joke.
Guess who runs the "Office of Integrity" on twitter -some dweeb who routinely calls Trump voters
"racists"and "fly over country".

They are ACTING AS CENSORS - they are going after hydroxychloroquine as well.

Their job is to PROVIDE A PLATFORM not to censor free speech

Their 'job' is whatever the hell they decide it is. If Trump doesn't like it he can cancel his account. He is able to use the platform at the pleasure of Twitter. He's been allowed way too much leeway. He should have been banned at the very least over the Scarborough tweet.

Their 'job' is whatever the hell they decide it is. If Trump doesn't like it he can cancel his account. He is able to use the platform at the pleasure of Twitter. He's been allowed way too much leeway. He should have been banned at the very least over the Scarborough tweet.
I can see you are no fan of free speech.
Political speech is the most protected type of speech as well
Social media is the new "public square" it's where Americans of all political stripes get on their soapbox.

Their 'job' is whatever the hell they decide it is.
I'll just leave this here *shudder*

I can see you are no fan of free speech. Social media is the new "public square" it's where Americans of all political stripes get on their soapbox.

You have no free speech rights on a private platform. Don't like it? Tough luck.

I have been banned by Brietbart and Gateway Pundit for expressing my political views. Anatta, please express your outrage. ROTFLFMAO!!! What a tool.

I can see you are no fan of free speech.
Political speech is the most protected type of speech as well
Social media is the new "public square" it's where Americans of all political stripes get on their soapbox.

These are private companies who can do whatever they want with their platforms.

Unless you're going to argue that the internet is a public utility. In which case, say goodbye to Comcast, AT&T, and any other ISP, as they would be nationalized.

Back