Uh-oh, Reedy Creek will outlast DeSantis!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-claims-...234147454.html

Direct quote:

“They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that. They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.

Taking responsibility for children does not mean that others do not take responsibility for the same children. Why do you think it does? Are you still hung up on the ownership question? There is no ownership anymore. Children are not owned.

Taking responsibility for children does not mean that others do not take responsibility for the same children. Why do you think it does? Are you still hung up on the ownership question? There is no ownership anymore. Children are not owned.

Biden says they belong to the teachers...while in the classroom.

Glucksberg, 521 U.S. 702 (1997), that the Constitution, and specifically the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, protects the fundamental right of parents to direct the care, upbringing, and education of their children.

The red tsunami in November grows larger every time that fool, Slow Joe, opens his mouth.

A red tsunami is pretty much impossible. Republicans might be able to get a red ripple, especially if they can get gerrymandering just right to neglect the desires of the voters. But, a ripple is all they need.

A red tsunami is pretty much impossible. Republicans might be able to get a red ripple, especially if they can get gerrymandering just right to neglect the desires of the voters. But, a ripple is all they need.

Biden’s record speaks for itself and the left’s obsession with teaching perversion to six year old girls and boys has already sunk the Democrat Party.

See Virginia.

Maybe but that doesn’t mean it’s right

I have spent hours with your free tutorial.

The red tsunami in November grows larger every time that you post...

This is a true statement and that makes it right.

Continue with the good work.

No, he did not. You seem to have trouble with the English language.

Direct quote:

“They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that. They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.

You seem to have a problem with the truth.

our
/ˈou(ə)r,är/
determiner
possesive pronoun: our
belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified.

Direct quote:

You seem to have a problem with the truth.

our
/ˈou(ə)r,är/
determiner
possesive pronoun: our
belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified.

So I own "our country"? In that case, get out of it.

Possessive does not mean you own something.

Wrong.

possessive
[ puh-zes-iv ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: possessive / possessiveness on Thesaurus.com
�� High School Level
adjective
jealously opposed to the personal independence of, or to any influence other than one's own upon, a child, spouse, etc.
desirous of possessing, especially excessively so:
Young children are so possessive they will not allow others to play with their toys; a possessive lover.

*of or relating to possession or ownership.*

Last edited:

Take a hike, illiterate pendejo.

possessive
[ puh-zes-iv ]SHOW IPA

*of or relating to possession or ownership.*

Last edited:
Agreed this is more of a smoke screen for redistricting, but DeSantis can't just ignore the homophobia he's pushing and the negative publicity he's creating for himself across the nation.

Yes, he has a lock on winning reelection as governor but I think this will blow up his chances of becoming President. He's a mini-me Trump and most Americans dislike Trump more than Biden. Conversely, the Republicans have an edge in the mid-terms but not in 2024 with Trump heading the ticket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/14/gop-is-gaining-post-trump-trump-not-so-much/
Interesting twist in the new WSJ poll today: 15% of U.S. voters say they don't like either Biden or Trump—but while these voters prefer Biden (+12) over Trump in a 2024 matchup, they pick Republicans (+13) over Democrats on the 2022 midterm ballot.
I agree. Of course, most MAGA morons prefer Putin over Biden.

DeathSentence is indeed shortsighted. I hope you're wrong about being a lock for governor. He definitely won't win on the national level with his horrid Covid response coupled with his overt racist/anti gay legislation.

To keep an operation that big going, you need a massive amount of infrastructure. Disney was willing to pay for that infrastructure through special development districts like Reedy Creek. When you take away those, Disney becomes dependent on Florida's government to supply the infrastructure.

I think over time, DeSantis will let that infrastructure collapse. It will take a decade or two, so there is a real chance that he will be out of office in time... But Disney will start moving anyway. The only question here is how quickly, and what they are willing to leave behind. If DeSantis continues his attack, then within a decade not much left behind.
He left himself a year to back down in some quiet fashion. He, like trump, will find a way to convince the faithful that it was a win. Not unlike Putin.

The main issue is that he's seized control of the November election, and put himself in a position to win. Possibly guarantee future Republicans the state in every election.

They are greedy bastards, but also they do not understand that there are facts on the ground. The world is not all about perception. The right public relations gimmick is not the answer to all problems.
Which is why reality t.v. actors don't belong in positions of authority.

Back