Uh-oh, Reedy Creek will outlast DeSantis!

DeSantis is a slimy liar, so why should we care what he says? Seriously, name one time in his life that he has ever told a tough truth. You can't. Whenever he runs into a tough truth, he just lies. That is the type of person he is.
fuck off. your insane adhoms and failure to ever cite means I dont take you seriously

DeSantis told the tough truth that nursing homes patients had to be isolated from even family members visiting during COVID.

Cuomo took the EZ way and got thousands killed
That was not an EZ task

Actually, he did not. DeSantis wanted to open up nursing homes.
you are completely full of shit -a complete waste of keystrokes

Desantis closed to all visitors with a few exceptions in 2020 when it hit
April 2020 (I think)
then eased the restrictions in Sept 2020
Lifted them in 2021

Kids went back to school in Oct 2020

Salty makes up bullshit on a regular basis and never provides links, why don't you go after him? I'm not even sure why you got involved in the first place to be honest.

Just like I'm not sure why you brought up an ebay auction on a Disney tax thread.

I'm also curious about why you have to criticize every single lefty for their posts while skimming past all the bullshit the righties post here.

Now Disney will pay taxes like all other companies who have tax liability.

They will have to prove they have no tax liability to pay no taxes and DeSantis will be watching.

“ORLANDO, Fla. – Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis doubled down on Disney paying taxes after he signed a bill into law earlier this month that will dissolve the theme parks’ self-government, known as the Reedy Creek Improvement District.
The new law eliminates special districts created before 1968, including Disney’s Reedy Creek, which was created by state lawmakers in 1967 and acts as Walt Disney World’s own government in Orange and Osceola counties.
[TRENDING: Become a News 6 Insider (it’s free!)]
DeSantis appeared Thursday on a town hall on Fox News and he said the move to dissolve Disney’s self-government would not lead to higher taxes for residents in those counties.

“The bonds will be paid by Disney. They will be paying taxes, probably more taxes. They will follow the laws that every other person has to do,” he said.
DeSantis also said during the town hall that more legislation is on the way to deal with what will come after lawmakers voted to get rid of Reedy Creek.
The law would dissolve the districts on June 1, 2023, though it would allow the state Legislature to re-establish the districts before then.”
clickorlando.com

Just like I'm not sure why you brought up an ebay auction on a Disney tax thread.

I'm also curious about why you have to criticize every single lefty for their posts while skimming past all the bullshit the righties post here.

If you followed the thread you'd know, it was one of two examples I gave of misspellings being important, that's why.

I expect that Gov. DeSantis and his lawyers have already researched the implications of this law and I will trust them over some shade tree lawyer who lies at will.

Um...Primavera, will you correct the grammar (subject and predicate must match) in post no. 378?

Lol

I did read the whole thread. And you don't just criticizes lefties for misspelling.

I was taking Salty to task over his proposterous statement regarding spelling mistakes, I really do not understand why that should concern you? Regarding Lefties, I used to get on with APL until the scumbag started with his racist bullshit regarding Thais, same with Guno. That guy has been thrown off many forums for his racism yet he is welcomed with open arms by you and yours on here. That truly baffles me to be honest.

Back