Uh-oh, Reedy Creek will outlast DeSantis!

I was taking Salty to task over his proposterous statement regarding spelling mistakes, I really do not understand why that should concern you? Regarding Lefties, I used to get on with APL until the scumbag started with his racist bullshit regarding Thais, same with Guno. That guy has been thrown off many forums for his racism yet he is welcomed with open arms by you and yours on here. That truly baffles me to be honest.

If someone is nice and polite to me I'll be the same to them, and vice versa. There have been people on the forum over the years that I fought with for awhile, and then we ended up being friendly. That's happened more than the other way around.

Case in point, Earl. (Hi, Earl. lol) We are polar opposites as far as politics but any negative feelings I had toward him went away after we discovered common ground in our love of Spain. I never had any negative experiences with guno and I'm not going to bash him because others mixed it up with him. You keep bringing up guno, yet I don't recall you ever speaking out against BullshitBob for his ugly sexual slurs against TOW... slurs that went on day after day, thread after thread, post after post. Why not?

If someone is nice and polite to me I'll be the same to them, and vice versa. There have been people on the forum over the years that I fought with for awhile, and then we ended up being friendly. That's happened more than the other way around.

Case in point, Earl. (Hi, Earl. lol) We are polar opposites as far as politics but any negative feelings I had toward him went away after we discovered common ground in our love of Spain. I never had any negative experiences with guno and I'm not going to bash him because others mixed it up with him. You keep bringing up guno, yet I don't recall you ever speaking out against BullshitBob for his ugly sexual slurs against TOW... slurs that went on day after day, thread after thread, post after post. Why not?

You mentioned that before, I've made no secret of disliking Madwitch. I liked some of Bob's stories and I most certainly wouldn't take him to task for her sake. I used to defend you and Rana against USF, Ice Dancer and Co. but that was a while back. Will you ever castigate Madwitch for calling certain female members c**ts?

You mentioned that before, I've made no secret of disliking Madwitch. I liked some of Bob's stories and I most certainly wouldn't take him to task for her sake. I used to defend you and Rana against USF, Ice Dancer and Co. but that was a while back. Will you ever castigate Madwitch for calling certain female members c**ts?

Yes, and I defended you against them, and I also defended you against Darla.

????....why?......they aren't their kids, despite what the pasty faced pedophile said in his speech.....

Why? Because the teachers have to deal with the kids all day while their parents are off gallivanting around town, screaming at Black people, waving Confederate flags, and shooting up the place.

Parents treat school like day care, so if that's how it's gonna be, then the teachers have every fuckin' right to demand input into how parents raise their shitty, garbage kids.

It's funny how virtually no Black parents, no Asian parents, no Hispanic parents, no Jewish parents, no Muslim parents, no South Asian parents, no Indigenous parents, no non-white parents think they should get involved in a teacher's lesson plan; only melodramatic, racist white Christians think they should.

DeSantis now says he is going to use the Florida surplus based on federal aid to pay the Reedy Creek bonds.

Originally, taxes on Disney would have paid the bonds. DeSantis is instead putting the cost on the federal government. And that is not even counting the cost of having the Disney area infrastructure collapse.

DeSantis now says he is going to use the Florida surplus based on federal aid to pay the Reedy Creek bonds.

Originally, taxes on Disney would have paid the bonds. DeSantis is instead putting the cost on the federal government. And that is not even counting the cost of having the Disney area infrastructure collapse.

Fuck Disney.

The Neo-Nazism is beginning. Disney spoke out against the Republican hatred, so they must be outlawed.

That’s how it works! They should have joined “the party” when they had the chance.

That’s how it works! They should have joined “the party” when they had the chance.

The first step was to say that corporations could spend unlimited amounts of money politically. The second step is to say any corporation that says or does anything politically opposed to the Neo-Nazis will be destroyed by the government. The Republicans have crossed into a very creepy issue.

The first step was to say that corporations could spend unlimited amounts of money politically. The second step is to say any corporation that says or does anything politically opposed to the Neo-Nazis will be destroyed by the government. The Republicans have crossed into a very creepy issue.

Clearly

https://news.bloombergtax.com/tax-i...-3shj2FZdNHhM8mDQbNDC6Rfkr7QlbmmB_elt0Zivm2ng

If Reddy Creek is going to be dissolved it doesn’t look it could happen until 2029. The bond holders of the $2 billion in Reddy Creek bonds have rights and the Florida government can’t to do anything to add risk to those investments. (It is spelled out in the reddy creek creation docs)
A lot of lawyers seem to have become ignorant of / unable to read contracts/laws once they became politicians.
Disney has told shareholders they are proceeding with business as usual.
Looks like we'll have to bleed these fuckers the old fashioned way.

Boycotts and Social Media campaigns anyone?

https://news.bloombergtax.com/tax-i...-3shj2FZdNHhM8mDQbNDC6Rfkr7QlbmmB_elt0Zivm2ng

If Reddy Creek is going to be dissolved it doesn’t look it could happen until 2029. The bond holders of the $2 billion in Reddy Creek bonds have rights and the Florida government can’t to do anything to add risk to those investments. (It is spelled out in the reddy creek creation docs)
A lot of lawyers seem to have become ignorant of / unable to read contracts/laws once they became politicians.
Disney has told shareholders they are proceeding with business as usual.

great

Back