Uh-Oh

No darla...........

Holy Jesus Christ Almighty

Did John McCain lie or not? The answer is that yes he did.

He's a liar. What else is going to come out about the liar, we can all wait and see.

Next.

You are the liar and a fraud...vets don't like you...get it...Ms.Code Pinko?

LOL, let him go ahead then and perhaps be the first Republican candidate running for pres from prison :D that would be great!

actually the fall election would be over before sentencing, but perhaps he would be impeached before then.

Lyndon Larouche style :cheer:

They're struggling with the knowledge that they're going to have to get used to saying "President Obama". And he's not Hillary so they don't have any excuses for hating him, and claiming it's all about Hillary, they're not partisan hacks.

I feel kinda sorry for them. Imagine tying yourself onto a 70 year old man who shuffles across the stage, when the future is happening all around you.

It's gotta be depressing.

Nope again...!

They're struggling with the knowledge that they're going to have to get used to saying "President Obama". And he's not Hillary so they don't have any excuses for hating him, and claiming it's all about Hillary, they're not partisan hacks.

I feel kinda sorry for them. Imagine tying yourself onto a 70 year old man who shuffles across the stage, when the future is happening all around you.

You are the depressing one...shuffle across the stage with Cippie,UScit et al...'Bimbo!

Yeah, just think ...

Dwindling numbers of Americans who identify themselves as republicans.

Not only are they going to have to get used to President Barack Hussein Obama, but he's going to have long coattails and republicans are going to get smashed in House and Senate races. Can you say BIG democratic majority in Congress?

As many as 3 Supreme Court Justices may turn over.

Right-wing talk show hosts castrated and have shown themselves to be powerless.

Universal Healthcare

Green technologies

Hispanics, women, African-Americans everywhere .. and gay people. :shock:

Oh the pain, the anguish, the horror. :)

BAC.................!

Yeah, just think ...

Not only are they going to have to get used to President Barack Hussein Obama, but he's going to have long coattails and republicans are going to get smashed in House and Senate races. Can you say BIG democratic majority in Congress?

Right-wing talk show hosts castrated and have shown themselves to be powerless.

Universal Healthcare

Ya are a fraud just like darla is...prove me wrong ...just have your daughter log in and tell us all how it is in Iraq...just remember damo has access to IP's...just food for thought!;)

im going to vote for obama over mccain. but that does not mean i wont be critical of him when he does stupid shit. the biggest thing im worried about with obama is if he will keep me safe at night. to me thats his biggest weakness is toughness on forighn affairs. id like to see a strong military vp

Owned on what? Every comment on the loan I made is accurate.
Answer these US....

1) Did McCain take any public funds?

2) Did McCain use the public funds as collateral?

If Mason wants to play games because he and McCain have gone at it so many times, then he should accept the consequences of his actions.

What I would like to know is how it is that Congress has allowed the FEC to have FOUR of SIX seats open during an election cycle.

And how McClown used the FEC to bypass petition drives to get on the ballot in Ohio and other states ? He is involved and used them.

Ya are a fraud just like darla is...prove me wrong ...just have your daughter log in and tell us all how it is in Iraq...just remember damo has access to IP's...just food for thought!;)

Slimeball. Bringing children and family in... Just food for thought.

Yeah, just think ...

Universal Healthcare

Green technologies

:shock:

Oh the pain, the anguish, the horror. :)

Except for the parts I removed from this quote, it frightens me that anyone could say these things as if they are good. I know that you want to live in some Marxist cocksucking regime, but the rest of us have large enough brains to realise that communism doesn't work.

Universal healthcare & green technology are "communist"?

Someone needs to bone up on their Marxist theory....
No you dope! Anything left of an unregulated free market and complete freedom of contract is maxist now. No one READS Marx anymore they just call it Marxism and if you argue that it is not you are a Marxist apologist.

Try to keep up US cit................

Slimeball. Bringing children and family in... Just food for thought.

BAC brought his daughter into the mix...said several times she was serving in Iraq and was against the war...I just asked him to have her log in and give her side of the story...if this is being a 'slimeball' you must be a zombie!;)

Universal healthcare & green technology are "communist"?

Someone needs to bone up on their Marxist theory....

Green technology is fine, I missed that one. Universal healthcare, however, is something that I have always supported (ask Epicurus) in the same way that I have always been drawn to communism-- as a good idea, but not practical.

My comments on Marxism referred to BAC himself, and the non-retarded members of the board would probably be quick to realise the intent of my comment, considering BAC is known to be very left-leaning (my guess is he has never had to have a real job).

LMAO..............

RON PAUL, RON PAUL, RON PAUL.......

gotta love youth and persistence...albeit RP fell off the horizon awhile back...amazing that he still keeps his name on the candidate list!:D

Welcome Aboard!(I only said aboard because damo is former Navy):cof1:

Last edited:
Back