Ukraine invades Russia

Cypress

Ukrainian forces have made confirmed advances up to 10 kilometers into Russia's Kursk Oblast amid continued mechanized offensive operations on Russian territory on August 7. Geolocated footage published on August 6 and 7 shows that Ukrainian armored vehicles have advanced to positions along the 38K-030 route about 10 kilometers from the international border.[1]

The current confirmed extent and location of Ukrainian advances in Kursk Oblast indicate that Ukrainian forces have penetrated at least two Russian defensive lines and a stronghold.[2] A Russian insider source claimed that Ukrainian forces have seized 45 square kilometers of territory within Kursk Oblast since they launched the operation on August 6, and other Russian sources reported that Ukrainian forces have captured 11 total settlements, including Nikolaevo-Daryino (1.5 kilometers north of the Sumy Oblast border), Darino (three kilometers north of the Sumy Oblast border), and Sverdlikovo (east of the Nikolaevo-Darino-Darino area), and are operating within Lyubimovka (eight kilometers north of the Sumy Oblast border).[3]

Russian sources indicated that Ukrainian forces are trying to advance along the 38K-030 Sudzha-Korenovo highway, and a prominent Kremlin-affiliated milblogger claimed that by 1800 local time on August 7 Ukrainian forces had advanced both northwest and southeast along the highway and are now fighting on the outskirts of Korenovo (in the northwest direction) and Sudzha (in the southeast direction).[4] The Russian insider source and several other Russian sources reported that Ukrainian forces fought for and seized the Sudzha checkpoint and the Sudzha gas distribution station (southwest of Sudzha along the 38K-004 highway, 500 meters from the Sumy-Kursk Oblast border).[5] Geolocated imagery posted on August 7 shows that Ukrainian forces captured over 40 Russian prisoners of war (POWs) at the Sudzha checkpoint, and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty's Russia service posted satellite imagery that shows heavy damage to buildings at the Sudzha checkpoint.[6]

Ukrainian military observer Kostyantyn Mashovets reported on August 7 that an unspecified unit of the Chechyna-based 71st Motorized Rifle Regiment (58th Combined Arms Army [CAA], Southern Military District [SMD]) has deployed directly to the Sudzhenskyi Raion—generally consistent with some reports from Ukrainian and Russian sources that social media footage shows Chechen "Akhmat" units in the Sudzha area since over a week ago.[7] Chechen units reportedly suffered very heavy losses in Ukrainian attacks in the Korenovo Raion on August 7.[8]

Ukraine invades Russia​

That must have cost the US taxpayer a few bucks.
Now I suppose that the Russians will push them out, kill most of them and launch a reprisal .
The futility of the NATO carrot is sickening.

One Of Ukraine’s Toughest And Fastest Brigades Has Joined The Invasion Of Russia​

The 80th Air Assault Brigade is equipped for tough, swift attacks.

A column of armored vehicles rolling into southern Russia’s Kursk Oblast on the third day of Ukraine’s surprise attack into Russia confirms the involvement of one of Ukraine’s best-equipped and fastest-moving brigades: the 80th Air Assault Brigade.

The participation of the 80th Air Assault Brigade—one of the better Ukrainian brigades—underscores the scale of the Ukrainian operation just north of Ukraine’s northern border with Russia.

It’s more clear by the hour that what’s happening in Kursk isn’t a raid: it really is an invasion. That the Ukrainians are pouring significant resources into this invasion doesn’t guarantee its success, of course. There might be 10,000 Ukrainian troops in and around in the invasion zone. The Russian Northern Grouping of Forces, which fights along the border zone, has around 48,000 troops.

My grapevine is saying that the Ukrainians are increasingly upset about these sorts of suicide missions designed for propaganda purposes....all the way up to refusing orders.

Life is cheap in Ukraine.

Ukraine invades Russia​

That must have cost the US taxpayer a few bucks.
Now I suppose that the Russians will push them out, kill most of them and launch a reprisal .
The futility of the NATO carrot is sickening.
You can't claim Hezbollah and Hamas are justified in attacking soccer fields and music festivals, but Ukrainians aren't allowed to attack the Russian invaders.

NATO is always trying to get the Russians to panic and make a lot of mistakes so that the American Empire can gain a better negotiating position.

It never happens.

All the other plans of the American generals have turned to shit....I am not expecting a change.

Some people are worried......pretty likely that there is a second phase of this "Ukraine" mission.

All the other plans of the American generals have turned to shit....I am not expecting a change.

Some people are worried......pretty likely that there is a second phase of this "Ukraine" mission.
American generals are in the black about this. They are curious.
My source from Armenia and another from Georgia tell me the Zelenskiys are getting significant help from Russian insurgents.
This coming from two sources unrelated and unknown to each other.
"The lack of a coherent Russian response to the Ukrainian incursion into the Kursk region and the reported rate of Ukrainian advance indicates that Ukrainian forces were able to achieve operational surprise along the border with Russia." Hmm.

You can't claim Hezbollah and Hamas are justified in attacking soccer fields and music festivals, but Ukrainians aren't allowed to attack the Russian invaders.
Your inaccurate and speculative words fail to address the aggression of the Zionists and the NATO encroachment upon Russia.

American generals are in the black about this. They are curious.
My source from Armenia and another from Georgia tell me the Zelenskiys are getting significant help from Russian insurgents.
This coming from two sources unrelated and unknown to each other.
"The lack of a coherent Russian response to the Ukrainian incursion into the Kursk region and the reported rate of Ukrainian advance indicates that Ukrainian forces were able to achieve operational surprise along the border with Russia." Hmm.
Your fantasy life is rich.

I'm just the messenger.
Highly unlikely that you are as dumb as you claim....constant Ukrainian terrorism against Russian non military citizens has functionally all of Russia behind the SMO......the arguments are over tactics and how far to go.

Hell even a large portion of those who left Russia at the beginning have come back.

Back